Thread: Time line on orders from persnickity prints

Time line on orders from persnickity prints

I know alot of you have ordered your LO's from persnickety. I was wondering the time it took to get them after ordering. I have 2 senior Grandchildren that I am Feverishly trying to finish up LO's for their books that I would like to give them to them at their parties. I know I'm running out of time! Thanks for any info anyone can provide.
    Kathryn~
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d65/digigrandma/doodlebanner1.gif

They are super fast on prints, but I am not sure about books. You could shoot them an email to inquire. They are good about answering emails!
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

They are super quick even to Australia, I was blown away. Can't remember the last order and the timeline but know that I was waaaaay impressed !
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

4. Kathryn - I ordered last week on Wednesday and it should be in the mail today - it usually arrives on Monday but yesterday was the Holiday....fyi if I order on Thursdays it usually arrives on Monday too....
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

My prints arrive quickly...but it's in the valley south of me! You can also call them and inquire, the staff is super friendly and helpful!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

I get them within three days. They'll send you an email saying that they finished your prints (usually within the same day of order) and then the next day, they get mailed out. They're great.
    Lorna

My toys: Canon EOS 5D, 24-105mm, 70-200mm, macro 100mm
    My software: PSE v12, ACDSee Pro2
    My platform: I'm a Mac
    My blog: www.idiosyncrazies.wordpress.com

Photobucket

Thank you all so much! I am trying to include their graduation ceremony and events so a time line was crucial. I can breath again thanks!
    Kathryn~

About 4 days from order to delivery. Especially if you order on a Sunday so all the days ahead have postal delivery! LOL
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

i also get mine within 3 days if not 2. they are super duper quick!!

This will be my first order of digital scrap book LO's. Cant wait to get them to see how it compares to my traditional stuff. You guys helped relieve all the stress of trying to get it all done in time. Thanks so much!
    Kathryn~