Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats the first and last thing....

1. Quote Originally Posted by tracermajig View Post
    I'm a little different.. I put the background paper on first. I will always know what photo I want to use but I can't put the photo on and play with the page unless I have a background. lol. I might change it 50 times while make the layout but I need the background first.

Last is usually either paint splatters/flair/any other little elements and finishing touches.. OR... I change the background again.
    This is my routine too though I often don't decide what photo I'm scrapping until I have a base of items on the page.

2. Fun question Mel, and it's fun to see everyone's processes.

For me it is always the photo first and then the background paper. The last thing I usually add are three little brads...I think it's my way of telling myself the page is done and quit over thinking it!!
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast

Quote Originally Posted by kathie02 View Post
    Fun question Mel, and it's fun to see everyone's processes.

For me it is always the photo first and then the background paper. The last thing I usually add are three little brads...I think it's my way of telling myself the page is done and quit over thinking it!!
    Ah, so that's why I keep ending with Katie's Twisted Dots No. 1! To stop me overthinking it! I absolutely love them and rarely add anything after I've placed them on a page!
    Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12