Thread: I'm a newbie here!!

Smile I'm a newbie here!!

Hello and thank you all for allowing me to be part of Designer Digitals. I'm always up to meeting new friends! I'm from Kentucky and yes, I'm a county girl! I love my little Family, I love photography and always want learn as much about it as I can. I also love digital designs, but don't really know much about it and how to go about designing all the pretty stuff that people do. So, I came across DesignerDigitals and thought I would join. So, Here I am!! Can't wait to learn from you all and to get to know as many of you that I can. Have A Blessed Day!

Welcome Marie! You will find this very addictive, it's all about memory keeping which is something we hold dear to our hearts, and the pages help to scratch our creative itch. So have you delved into Photoshop or elements or any other program, or how new are you?
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Welcome! It is lovely that you have introduced yourself. We are all happy to help. Scrapping can be whatever you make it - clean and simple or beautifully embellished - and there is no right way, so go for it! We all love our memory-keeping here!
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Hi Marie! So glad you introduced yourself. You're going to love it here. :O)
    ~Kelly

We're delighted you found DD, Marie! Can't wait to see what you create.
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

6. Hi Marie, and welcome! I know you're going to love it here. There is always a great energy here and lots of positive feedback. Settle in and if there are any questions, there are plenty of friendly people here, more than willing to help out. Have fun.
    Brenda

Welcome to DD. We are a friendly bunch and love meeting new scrappers. If you have any questions, please be sure and ask and somebody will be able to answer. Hope you enjoy it here
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

8. Hello, Marie! Welcome!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Welcome to DD! Glad to have you here!!

Welcome! So happy you took the time to introduce yourself.
    Be sure to look at the blog and forums for challenges and inspiration posts.
    You can also find in the store plenty of tutiorials you can buy to show you the basics of digital scrapbooking - look here.
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

Welcome to DD! It's lovely to have you here! It's such a lovely, friendly community here and you'll settle in here in no time! As the others above have said, any questions just ask - there's a fountain of knowledge here and someone will have an answer for you! Looking forward to seeing you in the gallery! Enjoy and have fun!
    Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Hi Marie and welcome to DD! I'm so glad you took time to introduce yourself! This is a great place to settle in and find inspiration and help for your new creative outlet. I really is addictive! I'm anxious to see your creations. If you have any questions just ask!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon

Welcome Marie! I am relatively new here myself and these ladies have all been fantastic!!!!! Looking forward to seeing your layouts
    Lisa
    SE Michigan

Camera: Canon T1i
    Lenses: Gotta look at them and let ya know
    Software: PSE 12 on Mac Pro

Welcome Marie! Hope to see you in the gallery soon!

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

15. Welcome, Marie! You'll going to love it here!

16. Hi Marie! How wonderful to have you here with us at DD . . . I know that you will love it here. This is the friendliest and most helpful place to be as a scrapper. I have asked many questions on "how to" for this or that and have always received an answer which is so helpful.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

We are so happy to have you What better way to use your beautiful photos than to make gorgeous pages you can put in a book or in an album?? You will figure this out in no time and you will never look back!! I can't wait to see what you create!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Thank You All for the warm welcome!!!!

Carol, I love photography and I use Photoshop Elements for my photos.

Welcome Marie! I'm sure you will love DD family Make yourself comfortable and ask everytime you need.
    You will find it as a great adventure, I'm sure.
    Agnieszka

Welcome Marie! We all started as newcomers, and I still recall crying when I got so frustrated in trying to do my first not-even-a-page. You ask here and you get answers! Understandable answers. I have also found that while I can make some digital things to use, it's sooooo much easier to buy the designer's products and get on with the fun part. Plus your supplies never run out!!
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/Mavericks
    PSE11/LR5

Welcome to DD, I'm sure you will love it here. Can't wait to see you in the gallery!
    Kathryn~
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d65/digigrandma/doodlebanner1.gif

Hi Marie! I'm from Alabama so not too far from you! We are happy to have you and hope you will make yourself at home. Be sure to ask any questions so you can dive right in!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

24. Hi Marie I'm in Ohio - not to far away at all - welcome to Designer Digitals!!!
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

25. welcome Marie!! this is definitely the place to learn a lot! and make friends! and have fun!
    heather

Hi Marie from Kentucky! Welcome to DD. Can't wait to see your pages in the gallery! Good advice from the ladies above about starting points. There are so many resources here that you can learn from. If you haven't been to the "Getting Started" Section, I'd recommend it as it gives some great advice for starting out in creating digital scrapbook pages. As as Aino said above, the tutorials are amazing and will take you step by step. Templates are another great way to get started! Have fun!
    Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

Welcome to Designer Digitals Marie!! You will love this place!! My SIL and her family moved to Kentucky last summer!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17