Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (05-05-14)

1. Thumbs up Show Us Your Favorites!! (05-05-14)

THE FAVORITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, MAY 4TH.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

This page by one of our newest CT members Elisabeth (lego) is just awesome. I love the combination of the cute little girlie bike pictures and the grungy graffiti theme. The use of the torn photo frames is a great touch!

Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

I adore this page by Carmel! Great crop on the photo and simple touches!

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

I adore this cute page made by Brenda:

Agnieszka
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I am totally loving this amazing page by bawzie! It has such a strong visual impact & i love the powerful white space! Well done!

I had lots of favorites this past week. This one by cathieinoz came in yesterday and I love every bit of it!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...family&cat=500

Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

I loved this page by Joanne - it's one of our favorite places to visit, too!
    Julie

There's so much talent in the gallery at the moment but my absolute favourite for this week is this page by Trace (tracermajic). I adore Trace's scrapping style, she really rocks the 'photo-less' pages just as much as she does ones with photo's and her Project Life pages, and she just has the knack for the 'everyday' stuff. A gorgeous page Trace, I just love every little detail!

Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

Thank you, Julie for mentioning my page this week! The gallery has been hopping with so many inspirational pages. My choice this week is this page from Karen (oswegograd). Her blending is superb, I adore how she clipped the paper to the title, and the story behind the page is a treasure.

Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

I LOVE this page by Kayleigh. When I say I love it, I mean every little thing.

~Kelly

10. Agnieszka, thanks for sharing my page here!

I really loved this page by Denise. First, I'm always looking for pet pages and second,
    I like the design, and that she journaled Cody's first event. The first of many I hope.

Brenda

Thank you Kayleigh!! I am honored that you took the time out of your busy day to comment on one of my pages! I am beaming!! Also congratulations to all the other talented ladies with pages mentioned here,as well!!
    Pam

12. Wow, thank you sooooooo much Amy! So kind of you to mention my layout!
    Cathie

Thanks for the mention Kim
    Carmel
    AUSTRALIA

I loved the way Maureen (maureenreynolds) scrapped this vintage photo:

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...m-time&cat=500

Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I thought this page by marye for the Saturday Scraplift was just the cutest thing ever. The photos are so precious and I love the map paper background. Such a clever tie-in to the great song she used on the page.

Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

Thank you Kelly for loving my page & posting here this week, so sweet of you! I sent the page link to my sister to read all the nice comments you all made about her & she says 'wow, those ladies at DD are really nice!!' ... so she thanks you all as well.

Thanks so much, Liz! That was one of my favourite pages to make lately.

I love this page by Lynnie. From the sweet photos to the clusters in the background...just beautiful!

Trace

Thanks Amy for the mention of my page! It pays to browse the forum and not just the idea gallery for surprises I am enjoying making pages of the girls and will eventually have a book printed.

Belated thanks Linda! It was fun to see that picture and realize it had been cherry blossom time long ago.
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5