Thread: Help

1. Help

I signed up for the Photoshop Artistry course, but have not received the e-mail with my registration information. My Paypal account has been charged, and the e-mail is not in my Spam file. Does anyone have a way to contact Sebastian concerning this?? Thanks!
    Tracy

Software PS CS6
    Platform Mac (Naturally)
    Camera Canon 60D

2. Tracy on the website it has this e-mail address to contact for help:
    info@photoshopgrunge.com
    Patsy

Tracy - this is the email that was in the confirmation email: info@photoshopgrunge.com

Good luck.

Simone
    Simone aka westchesterscrapper@gmail.com

My Camera: Canon 50D
    My Lenses: Canon 35mm, 60mm, 24-105, 70-200 & 100-400 plus Sigma fisheye
    My software: Photoshop CS6

4. Thank you both! I've sent Sebastian an e-mail.
    Tracy

Software PS CS6
    Platform Mac (Naturally)
    Camera Canon 60D

5. Has anyone had to e-mail Sebastian before? How long did it take to get a reply? I've sent two e-mails and received no response yet. Any help would be appreciated.
    Tracy

Software PS CS6
    Platform Mac (Naturally)
    Camera Canon 60D

I'll email him too--he just moved from Texas to the East Coast so I know things are a little crazy for him right now!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

7. Thanks, Katie! I know how hectic moving can be.

I also just found out that my ISP is blocking his domain because it is on two national blacklists. So I've also e-mailed him from a Yahoo account hoping it would work better.
    Tracy

Software PS CS6
    Platform Mac (Naturally)
    Camera Canon 60D

:: that's not good... hopefully you'll hear from him by Monday... not sure if he's 24/7 like we are
    Find Me on Facebook

Tracy, Have you tried messaging him thru his facebook page? he has been pretty prompt from there in the past... just a thought!
    Find Me on Facebook

10. Katie, Sebastian was finally able to get an e-mail through my primary e-mail.. (Apparently, my ISP tech support was wrong.) I got the registration material and am starting my downloads.

Thanks so much for the help!
    Tracy

Software PS CS6
    Platform Mac (Naturally)
    Camera Canon 60D

I am so happy you got it worked out Tracy! And I am happy you signed up too! I just started the introduction and module 1 last night! I am so excited about this!
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

I cant wait to see what you create Aino!
    Kathryn~
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d65/digigrandma/doodlebanner1.gif

Tracy so glad you're doing it too!!!!
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

14. Thanks, Carol and Aino! I'm looking forward to getting started. May be a while with school, but I hope to be joining in soon! Looking forward to seeing my DD friends again and their lovely creations!
    Tracy

Software PS CS6
    Platform Mac (Naturally)
    Camera Canon 60D

So happy you got it straightened out, Tracy! You're going to love the course!!
    Julie

16. Hi, Tracy,

Sorry again it took me a little bit to catch your email. We just moved across country to North Carolina and things were still settling in that day, with lots of excursions around town. You can always reach me at: sebastian@photoshopgrunge.com

I'm flattered you were so eager to get into the course content. I think you posted here three or four times and sent me at least four emails in the half hour it took me to respond!

- S.

17. Sebastian,

I apologize for all of the e-mails ... I was just "a bit" eager to start the course! I was also a bit panicky when my ISP said that they'd bounce your e-mails. I should have known from past experience that they didn't know what they were talking about!

The downloads for the course are amazing, and I'm making my way through all of the introductory material. Can't wait for the weekend to start in earnest!

Hope your move is going smoothly! After being in the military for most of my life (as a military "brat", a military member, and a military spouse), I know how hectic it can be! Texas will miss you, but I know the Carolinas are lovely! May your new home be filled with joy and laughter!
    Tracy

Software PS CS6
    Platform Mac (Naturally)
    Camera Canon 60D