Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Goal?

Hello again!
    It's the middle of winter where I live and after the busyness of the holidays, I find I have more time to revisit the Photoshop Artistry Course. I can not say enough about the depth of content in this course. Unless, I use a technique over and over again, it doesn't sink in with me and become automatic, so, my goal for this winter, at least, is to go back and view the videos again. This time, I have a project in mind. It seems I can't practice without some plan or printed book in mind, so, I am going to practice the techniques I learn to create flower pages that I can turn into an art book. It is going to be in a different size than my other books. I am going with landscape mode in the 11x9 size.

Anyone else hoping to get back into the course again or starting the course this year?

I know lack of time is most often the reason we don't settle down and try to learn new things. If you could commit to watching just one video at a time and then figuring ways to incorporate whatever you learned in that video into your other scrapping you could be saving time by doing two things at once.

I'd love to hear from you if you have taken this course or are hoping to start the course for the first time. We need to give each other ideas and encouragement!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Me! I am going to start the new course that he added on to the Photoshop Artistry class, call AWAKE. It is a year-long course, two lessons a month, and it all begins on January 15. I have revisited some of the videos from the Photoshop Artistry class, and am refreshed and ready to begin in a few days. I'll be posting pages here, so look for them soon!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

Quote Originally Posted by jcaruth910 View Post
    Me! I am going to start the new course that he added on to the Photoshop Artistry class, call AWAKE. It is a year-long course, two lessons a month, and it all begins on January 15. I have revisited some of the videos from the Photoshop Artistry class, and am refreshed and ready to begin in a few days. I'll be posting pages here, so look for them soon!
    That is so cool that you are taking the new course, Joane. I read about it the email, Sebastian sent and it sounds intensive and fascinating! I look forward to seeing your new learning when you start posting them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12