Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to the Photoshop Artistry Forum

1. There is no direct way to download the videos, and DVDs are a possibility in the future ... but the BEST approach right now is to use an app for the iPad called "Road Show." It lets you store a bunch of videos ahead of time and then watch them when you are offline. This has the added advantage of allowing you to watch the training on the iPad while following along on your computer.

This has been a great resource for a lot of my students overseas with especially slow internet connections.

- Sebastian

2. For anyone who hasn't signed up yet, here's a link to get the 41% off on Photoshop Artistry.

Get the Discount HERE!
    Patsy

3. Patsy, good idea to share this link. It is a special offer from Sebastian. If you didn't sign up before, here is another chance for a discount! There is a ton of content packed into this course.
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

We will be offering the discount again in July too! So if it's not in the budget now... maybe this summer will be a better time!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

Wow! This course is intense but fabulous! I'm like so many of my other DD pals and have to start at step 1 and progress methodically through and have finally gotten to Module 2, Section 1 and even then, I'm not even half way through. I almost feel like I've been living in a cave because I haven't wanted to come out and play at all (or do housework, or laundry, or pick the kids up from school) because I'm so "sucked into" this class. I can't wait to start creating pages using what I'm learning with Sebastian! I've dabbled with a few singular photos but no full pages yet. Will keep you posted

6. Quote Originally Posted by DigiWendy View Post
    Wow! This course is intense but fabulous! I'm like so many of my other DD pals and have to start at step 1 and progress methodically through and have finally gotten to Module 2, Section 1 and even then, I'm not even half way through. I almost feel like I've been living in a cave because I haven't wanted to come out and play at all (or do housework, or laundry, or pick the kids up from school) because I'm so "sucked into" this class. I can't wait to start creating pages using what I'm learning with Sebastian! I've dabbled with a few singular photos but no full pages yet. Will keep you posted
    This is exactly how I feel, Wendy! Housework is suffering while I watch the videos!
    Merrilee

The videos do suck you in, I had to step away from them and just scrap a few pages to get going-I think I am nearly ready to go back and watch again! But, talk about content-I backed up my files Sunday and in my Photoshop Artistry file I had over 4000 files!! I did buy one of the deals from, hmmm, can't remember, but still, the course comes with a ton of files!!
    Valerie

Imagine the possibilities...and Happy, Happy, Happy!
    PSE12

8. Loving this class and the iPhonephotoartistry as well!

9. Quote Originally Posted by deedee58 View Post
    Loving this class and the iPhonephotoartistry as well!
    Oh, good, so glad you are enjoying it, too.
    Merrilee

Quote Originally Posted by deedee58 View Post
    Loving this class and the iPhonephotoartistry as well!
    It is so much fun, isn't it?
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

I am hanging out till the end of August when I have time off work and I'll finally throw myself into it.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123