Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (04-14-14)

1. Thumbs up Show Us Your Favorites!! (04-14-14)

THE FAVORITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, APRIL 13TH.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

I have to say that Mollie (readstoomuch) took the Template Smashup challange and RAN with it this week! Her redesign of the elements made for an absolutely remarkable page! The sun element is super cute, and the colors she chose and the replication of the word "sunshine" are absolutely perfect for her photo.

I look forward to seeing your favorite!!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

My fave this week is by a team member also . . . Melanie has created a page with her daughters selfie that makes me smile every time I see it. :O)

~Kelly

3. Brenda (bbe) knows I love an artsy collage like this! I like that she made use of blend modes in creating her collage. It gave depth to her page.

Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

I would love to escape to a scenery like this any day!! And Carmel's clustering is superb!

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

This week my fav is this adorable page by hillareyd. Photos, colors, composition - love it!

Agnieszka

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

6. Merr, thanks for adding my page to all of these gorgeous pages! This has been quite a day for me.
    Brenda

This page by Katie was in my "favorites" - I love her ART Pack Bloom brushes here!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...=cousins&cat=2

Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

I absolutely loved Delisak's page and really hope she makes it into a big poster or canvas as it's brilliant.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...hairdo&cat=702
    image.jpg
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

I loved this beautiful page by Jana.

Trace

Carol, thank you for making my day! This was a very nice surprise! :-) Love all the favorites featured this week!

I fell in love with this the moment I saw it. Created by Julie aka Maggie Mae
    A Touch of Gold
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Oh, Sharon, I just found this! Thank you so much - you have put such a big smile on my face this evening!!
    Julie

Wow, thank you Arte. This day just keeps getting better and better!!!

I had so many favorites this week - it's been great getting back to browsing through the gallery. I really loved this layout and the story by Pam.
    Julie

Thanks so very much Julie for the mention. It is always such an honor to be included in this thread.
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

16. Cassie . . . I just looked online and see my page . . . what an honor to be chosen today! Thank you so much . . . and thanks to Wendy for such a cool Smash-Up challenge too!!!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

17. One of my favorite pages from this past week is this one from Carol aka CStaff! Actually Carol posted several pages for her "The Pups" album . . . they are all wonderful . . . if you haven't seen all of them, go into Carol's gallery and take a look!

LG_Wally_No_6_5b.jpg
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Thanks so much Mollie. Actually, kudos go to Lynn. Her template makes this project so easy. The pups keep me hopping so simplicity is good...