I am in search of a Photography Hosting Website. I use to have a SmugMug account. But since their upgrade in site and cost I have chosen to close that account. I am not looking to sell my photos for a profit but rather just share them. I like Shutterfly in some aspects. I love their huge photo display along with slideshow. I don't always feel they are user friendly. But the biggest reason for not wanting to use them is because I personally do not care for the quality results of the photos. ESPECIALLY when they can have them printed in an hour at Target. *shudder* I love Target but the prints turn out embarrassingly horrible. On Smugmug I used ezprints. I, along with my customers were thrilled with the quality. Bayphoto has a really nice printing service also. So ezprint and Bayphoto is the quality and service I am looking for. I've heard good things about Mpix. I did read where they will only host for the photos 60 days. If there is inactivity then Mpix has the right to remove the gallery. That's what worries me. Some months can be busy with photo activity and then I can hit a lull. Would love feedback on your experience with Mpix or if you have any other site reference that I might have missed. TIA!