Thread: Essential Oils Virtual Party sign in

Essential Oils Virtual Party sign in

I have been working with someone that is very knowledgeable with oils. She has been with doTERRA for about five years. She has graciously volunteered to teach a virtual/online class. She is thinking around the second week of April. Since we have various time zones, we of course want to work out what is best for her and as many people as possible.

Please "sign in" here in the forum with your time zone so I can get things organized and scheduled.

**and from my knowledge the slim and sassy softgels will not be available until May.**

My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

1) Kim (KimR+) - MST

So, Kim I ended up buying my DoTerra oils from a guy I met at our Fair (he had a booth and was SUPER knowledgeable, and I didnt have to wait for shipping) BUT, I found out he's from Utah. He and his wife both sell DoTerra and travel all around the country!

1) Kim (KimR+) - MST
    2) Bailey -EST
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

That's great Bailey!! Hope you enjoy your oils!! My wishing keeps growing!!

For those of you that are interested in learning more. My neighbor and I can call you rather than hosting a virtual party. Does this work for everyone? If this works for you, please either post something here, or PM me. We can set up a time that works for all of us!

I am interested, but will have to get back with you next month. Strapped for cash right now in April with all the events going on. I had to fork out some money yesterday on new suits for the boys. They will be attending the Lads to Leaders Convention this week-end in Atlanta. Thank you for arranging this for us, Kim. Get with me next month?
    Amy Mallory

I bet the boys will be so handsome in their new suits!! No worries Amy, I will contact you next month and we can discuss oils! In the meantime, LMK if you have questions!