Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (03-24-14)

1. Thumbs up Show Us Your Favorites!! (03-24-14)

THE FAVORITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, MARCH 23RD.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

I loved all the "Swap" pages this week. This one by Uly (Maruma) using Connie's precious photo was my absolute favorite. I'm such a sucker for a great extraction and sticker effect. Connie, you must be thrilled!

I look forward to seeing your favorite!!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

2. I totally agree with you, Cassie, Uly's page for the Photo Swap is wonderful!

I choose to highlight this page by bsuplita. She created it for the mask challenge and I think it looks elegant and inviting and the mask really makes it special.

Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

I always admire DeLisa's (DELISAK) PL pages. They are filled with so many details and although I haven't jumped on board for this amazing project myself, there is so much inspiration in her pages.

Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

My favorite page for the week is this one by sharongrey8. Her extraction work is fantastic and the photo of little Jace is adorable. I love her color palette and the mix of elements to her page! It really stood out in the gallery to me!
    Janet
    software: CS3

My Gallery

I adore this page by Anke. The texture, the beautiful blending and the unique photo, I just love the artsy-ness of it all! Real eye candy for me

Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

LOVED this page by Susan......its simply brilliant!! I wish I was there today

Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

Oh I had a few in my favourites this week! Pam's just mentioned the page by Susan that I had thought of posting, so that lets me give a shout out to this one by Sylvia (Smcloone) for the Saturday Scraplift, I love the little kitty's chin over the horizontal bands.

Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

Quote Originally Posted by blkcow View Post
    LOVED this page by Susan......its simply brilliant!! I wish I was there today
    I too love the page that Susan did for me in the photo swap... I wish I was there today too Pam!
    Liz

9. This page by Kayleigh just put a smile on my face. I'm a pushover for all things pets, so
    along with her usual perfect choice of elements and layering, this one is just IT for me.

Brenda

Thank you, Sarah! I'm a big fan of your layouts!

This is one of my favorites of Sarah's. Her layout is just stunning with the beautiful cherry blossoms. it made me long for spring as I couldn't wait to see the trees bloom here in Washington DC. They are unseasonably late this year, so it was so nice to see her page!

This great page by Carol is packed with inspiration!! I may even do a similar project!

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Liz, thank you so much for listing my page Made my day!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Merrilee...Thank you so much. I'm so glad you like it. Your vote just made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by anke View Post
    Liz, thank you so much for listing my page Made my day!
    You're welcome Anke! I'm a huge fan
    Liz

16. Thank you so much for posting my page, Pam and for your kind comments ladies! I was inspired by Liz's fabulous photo!
    Susan

17. I LOVE this one by Debi (beehive50)!

Patsy

Thanks DeLisa for mentioning my page. It was soooo nice to scrap something about warm weather!
    Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

Patsy... thank you so much for mentioning my page... I'm honored! I just actually read your comment two seconds ago and I'm still chuckling! And, happy that someone else thinks like me when our team does well or not so well...
    Debi

My DD Gallery: beehive50
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop/Lightroom Creative Cloud
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

Oops - i had to catch my breath! What a wonderful surprise to see my page in this thread - thanks Cassie. Iīll be wearing a big smile all day through!

One of my favourites this week (that is not yet listed) was Samīs page. The design is so clear and I had to laugh out loud reading the journaling (reminded me of a childhood memory of my own :-) ):

Uly

One of my faves was this one by lacey - what a great looking page about home construction!
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Chrissy, thanks for posting my page! Such a thrill to be part of this thread! And, Merr, thanks for the heads up!
    Sylvia

Brittany's "Life Is Good" page was one of my favorites from last week. I love how delicate everything is in this layout...just like her precious niece.

Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

Esther thanks for posting my page- made my day!!

Mary is back to her travel books and I love that she is sharing her pages with us. This one really shows off her (and her husband's) fabulous photography.

~Kelly

Thank you Brenda so much!! I am so thankful for you posting my page here!

Awww thanks Kim, I am woefully behind in the project!

My fave this past week is from Mary (mrymoores). It is absolutely over the top gorgeous. The photo is a cracker, and the way Mary has scrapped it gives it the reverence it deserves. A shining example of heritage scrapping.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...-photo&cat=500
    image.jpg
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Thanks so much Carollee. My mother passed away 10 years ago this month and I wanted to do something special in her memory. As you can imagine, this was an emotionally difficult layout to do. I knew that this forum would be the one place where it would be truly appreciated.

Wow, Kelly thanks so much for posting my travel layout! I'm still plodding along with my project. Thanks for your encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by mrymoores View Post
    Thanks so much Carollee. My mother passed away 10 years ago this month and I wanted to do something special in her memory. As you can imagine, this was an emotionally difficult layout to do. I knew that this forum would be the one place where it would be truly appreciated.
    Indeed a beautiful page! And your travel layout! Two mentions in one fave thread! Way to go Mary!
    Liz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast