Thread: Thank goodness for order updates....

Thank goodness for order updates....

So here I am searching through the items on sale and I find myself clicking on a product (quite a few times) thinking that I need to add it to my wish list. Then when I click on it I find out I already have purchased it thanks to the order update in bright yellow LOL!! How many of you do this same thing?! I think this is a good way of telling me I need to get in gear and figure out how to use my ACDSee to its full potential! But who wants to organize when it is so much more fun to scrap

2. This is a wonderful function for the DD store!
    I too find that I think I need something which I already have . . . I imagine that we aren't the only two people who do this!!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

LOL that feature has saved my bacon so many times! Even though I keep a spread sheet of purchased products, it is hard to remember them all! Often I forget if I actually have purchased something or if it is in my wish list. I can't tell you how many times I've said
    thank you Randy" to my computer!
    Karen

My Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10
    My Software: Photoshop CS4 on a PC

4. good to know you like your own taste that happens to me all the time.
    heather

that is one of THE best features, I used to do this all the time!!!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Yes, been there, done that! It's a fantastic feature of the DD site!
    Liz

My camera gear: Nikon D5000, Lenses - Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3, Nikon 28-80mm 1:3.3-5.6
    Computer: iMac
    Software: PSE 13

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

7. Me too! Not to be a downer or anything, but we have been warned that this feature will be going away when Randy gets the new shopping cart going (not available)...be warned!
    Susan

I, too, am very consistent! Same items end up in my basket all the time! Thank goodness for that feature!
    Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

That's one of the features that Randy worked diligently on and I'm so happy to see a thread started on it. Thank's Randy. We love it! :O)
    ~Kelly

I am too new for that to happen yet .. But good to know! I still have tons and tons to buy
    Lisa
    SE Michigan

Camera: Canon T1i
    Lenses: Gotta look at them and let ya know
    Software: PSE 12 on Mac Pro