Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 30MM is here!

I just got home and missed it...drat!

2. I am still sick, so multitasking it out..but I had so much fun with this page. Thank you Katie for the gifts! My pages turn out so well with your things! Not too far from Ottawa and we have had snow melting for 2 days, but it is going to be well below freezing for the next little while so we will have an ice rink. Hope others are enjoying spring!

Oh, ugh! I swear, I forget everything once it's past dinner time. It looks like you guys had a great time by the pages in the gallery. :O)
    ~Kelly

Darn, I reminded myself that this was happening yesterday morning, and then by yesterday evening I completely forgot- In my defense I did get our taxes done last night! I just now downloaded the freebie-thanks, and when I wake up a bit more, I will challenge myself to the 30 minute challenge!
    Valerie

Imagine the possibilities...and Happy, Happy, Happy!
    PSE12

While I couldn't make it last night...darn if my husband doesn't always come home early from a trip and mess up MY schedule!!! LOL...but I did do a page today and thank you Linda for hosting and thank you Katie for your goodies!
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/Mavericks
    PSE11/LR5

I'm glad you downloaded the freebie and are playing along, Maureen and Valerie!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123