Thread: Birthday Ideas

Hybrid View

Birthday Ideas

It's my daughters 30th birthday in May and she is having a big bash ( 50's style diner/theatre ETC) Should be great fun. I am trying to think of one or 2 clever surprises for her on the day cos she is planning everything (with a little help from moi)

So... I know there is a WEALTH of knowledge out here and I was wondering if any of you have some amazing ideas! I did a scrapbook for her when she was 21 so I was trying to think of something different. ( I may be wrong, but I also feel a PowerPoint or movie presentation may be overdone too but haven't closed the door on that one)

I would LOVE to hear your ideas of anything you have seen or heard about.

Thanks so much.
    my blog
    my gallery

Tools of the trade :
    Nikon chick D700 D200 D70
    lenses : 70-200;18-70 50mm 1.4 85mm 1.8 18-200 Flashing chick SB800
    macbookpro chick
    The chick needs - Nikon 24-70 2.8 ed & nikon 70-200 !

If theatre is involved, is there a possibility you could hire a look alike of an actor to pop in on the night, do a few rounds of the room. Perhaps thinking 50's style diner, maybe Fonzie?? Or is that lame.

A fun fun party I went to had a look alike Elvis, Charlie Chaplin and Marilyn Monroe at it and it was fantastic, they just worked the room, people got photos with them, lots of fun. So if we thought 50's is there anyone like that?
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

love those ideas....
    my blog
    my gallery

Tools of the trade :
    Nikon chick D700 D200 D70
    lenses : 70-200;18-70 50mm 1.4 85mm 1.8 18-200 Flashing chick SB800
    macbookpro chick
    The chick needs - Nikon 24-70 2.8 ed & nikon 70-200 !