Thread: New to Project Life

Hybrid View

1. New to Project Life

I am new to project life after 10+ years of paper scrapping. I debated back and forth and just had to com to the conclusion that paper scrapbooking was not practical for me at this point in my life. I have 2011-13 to catch up on and am almost done with 2011. I have researched who I want to get them printed through and am leaning heavily towards persnickety. I was wonder if anyone knows how many pages a hard bound book would hold? It's looking like I will have around 100 pages for 2011.

Not sure exactly from persnickety, but I think usually the shutterfly bound books were 100. I also use persnickety but I get them individually printed and then put into sleeves and an american craft D ring album! HTH
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

I'm not familiar with Persnickety as I'm in the UK and use Photobox and theirs is a maximum of 100, which I think is the standard for all suppliers.

I must say though that I like Bailey's idea of getting the pages printed and putting them into sleeves for an album. That way I could also vary my pages sizes to say 6x12 for example! Thanks for the tip Bailey!
    Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Last time I checked, Persnickety and Shutterfly were 100 pages. Many others are up to 200 pages, PhotobookAmerica is up to 300 pages and Blurb goes up to 440 pages (for their thinnest paper).
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets