Thread: Is there an easy way to find products made with certain products?

Is there an easy way to find products made with certain products?

Is there a way in the store to search for layered/flattened products (like templates, Ready Made Journalers, or Layer Works) that use particular products? I am working on some layouts and I would love to buy this stuff already made as I am horrible at layering and scattering.

Does this make sense?
    Sarah
    Equipment: Canon T2i (550D) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses
    Software: Windows 8, PSE 10 (Editor), PSE 6 (Organizer), and PSCS 4

hmmm... not so much. I don't usually label them with the kits names. But if you want to ask if there are coordinating products for a certain kit I'm thinking you could get some fairly speedy answers!

Hope that helps!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

At least with the LayerWorks, Kayleigh's or Amy's original layout is usually shown in the description. I often click on that to find out where an alpha or element is from.
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

Thanks! I may buy a new kit or two today. Also Chrissy's idea might work. If I wind up stuck I might ask, thanks, Katie. Or I might find one I like and buy the kit based on that.
    Sarah
    Equipment: Canon T2i (550D) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, 55-250mm f/4-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, and 400mm f/5.6L lenses
    Software: Windows 8, PSE 10 (Editor), PSE 6 (Organizer), and PSCS 4