Thread: Adding your name to your posts

Question Adding your name to your posts

I like that I can see most of your names in a post, it helps getting to know everyone.I didn't see how to add mine to the avatar. Its probably something simple, but I'm stumped.

Click on 'My profile' which is on the purple bar of links near the search window.

Then click on the tab saying 'about me' and you can edit your signature.

Hmmm, give me a minute! Thought that was it, just can't see the edit button just now.
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 6 for Mac, run on my super-shiny new Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D, wheeee!!!! or still my trusty IXUS 950IS, or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

3. In the upper right, click on SETTINGS and then on the left under MY SETTINGS, click on EDIT SIGNATURE. You can add your name or anything else you want, there. Be sure to click SAVE when you're finished. Hope this helps. (I'm not very forum savvy either)
    Brenda

Yay, that's great, Brenda. Just found that, knew it had to be somewhere!
    Chrissy x

My camera: Canon EOS 600D, wheeee!!!! or still my trusty IXUS 950IS, or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

Thanks ladies!! Chrissy I just sent out my pics for the photo swap. Please let me know if you got them. The first time it said it wasnt sent!
    Kathryn

Thanks

Thank you Brenda!

Kathryn

Yes, I've literally just checked my email and saw them, thanks Kathryn. Will choose ones for you now!
    Chrissy x

My blog

9. Quote Originally Posted by kjvy-town View Post
    Thank you Brenda!

Kathryn
    You're welcome Kathryn.
    Brenda