Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love this community

Smile Love this community

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to everyone. My life is always busy during the school year, and I don't get to spend as much time as I want around here. But despite this, whenever I do have time to post, I get immediate responses and lots of love - both on my layouts and on my threads/questions. I just wanted to tell you that this means the world to me. Scrapping just wouldn't be the same if I couldn't share it with you.

Love you all.
    -anx -

My Gallery
    My toys: Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 macro, Sigma 50 mm f/1.4, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
    iMac with Lightroom 5, Adobe CS6 Design Premium

Anx! You lovely thing - you! We love it when you pop up here - it's always a treat to see your gorgeous girls or your lovely face, or that handsome man of yours!!! And always nice to 'hear' your voice in the forums too (even if this luddite has no idea what you're talking about sometimes ).
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Ditto what Sharon said! And you always have such terrific things to say in the forums and leave loads of lovely comments on pages. It is so good to have you around.
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

It's always a treat to have you pop in We miss you when you can't be around!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Me too. I want to be in on the group hug too, ready or not here I come :-) Love this community so much, it enriches every day that I get to pop in. And I love this wonderful world of digi scrapping.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

6. Anx, you are so thoughtful! I am always glad when you have a minute to stop by or post your lovely pages!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

I always enjoy seeing your pages and wonderful photos!!!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon

Hi Anx, I love seeing your pages pop up in the gallery... you keep clean and simple to the forefront when I'm doing my PL... and heaven knows, I need the inspiration at the moment to catch up on the last 2 weeks

Hope you'll be popping up in the gallery again soon!
    Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

Hi Anx! We love it when you have time to pop in and say hi! Hope you have some scrapping time soon. I always enjoy seeing your work in the gallery!
    Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

Aww, what a lovely post! I do love seeing a page of yours appear in the gallery. You're so right about the community here, I appreciate the kind words here so often!
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

I love it when I see your name in the gallery. It's like when I see my kids post on facebook . . . I know they're ok. :O) Your pages are always inspiring and bring a smile to us all.
    ~Kelly

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! I couldn't agree more! This community is SO warm and friendly! I too have posed questions and they have always been answered and I've receive support in so many ways! I'm with Carol in the big group hug!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

This place really is special. And Anx, it's people like YOU in this community that make it that way!! We are so lucky to have this place to share together!!!!! GROUP HUG
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

14. Ahhh. We miss you as well Anx! Love when you do stop by. It always makes my day.

Hi there Anx! I wouldn't have half the Mac knowledge I have today without your earlier posts of wisdom! Living your life is what it's all about! I'll send you a smooch! mwahaha!
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

Love it that you keep popping in when you can I sure do love this place too!

We are so happy to have you here with us :-)

We love seeing your pages, it's always a treat to see one pop up in the gallery.......I hope life settles down for you a little and leaves you lot's of lovely time to scrap!!
    Carolynn

My camera: Canon EOS 1000D
    My lenses: f/1.8 50mm, 18-55mm
    My software: Lightroom 4, PSE 9

19. i miss you when you're gone! glad you squeeze in time when you can to share your lives with us...and i totally agree--my scrapping doesn't feel 'complete' until i've gotten to share the memory with my friends here!
    xxx
    heather

I LOVE seeing your pages in the gallery! You know I'm a BIG fan of your gorgeous photography and beautiful pages! Big hugs!! (()) xxx
    Georgina
    My camera: Canon 5D Mark II
    Lenses: 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    Software: PSE 7 and Lightroom 3.7

Hugs all around, girls -- Anx, it's so nice when you can pop in.
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

22. Everyone needs a resident geek! (who just happens to be a great photographer/scrapper!)
    Susan

What a wonderful thread! Thanks for the sweet comments Anx and everyone. We have such a special community!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

Good to be seeing you Anx.....isn't this place the best!!!!
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

<3 you guys
    -anx -

My Gallery
    My toys: Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 macro, Sigma 50 mm f/1.4, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
    iMac with Lightroom 5, Adobe CS6 Design Premium

Love it when you find some time to pop in
    Often think of you and how you are doing xxx
    Jenelle

My Gallery

I so love it when I see your awesome pages in the gallery, Anx!
    Trace

You are so sweet! And, like everyone has said, I love seeing your layouts in the gallery! (I think you know that already, right? )
    Debi

My DD Gallery: beehive50
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop/Lightroom Creative Cloud
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

You know I am a huge fan of yours!! Hope all is well with you and everyone. It's always fun to "see you" when you have time to drop by.
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

Always a happy day when I see one of your distinctive LO's in the gallery Anx.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast