Thread: At this moment....

At this moment....

and yes, that's a play on the AAM challenge.

I've had a terrible week so far at work, I don't have enough time with the kids, my poor husband is struggling to keep up with my wild mood swings but at this moment, I'm finally sitting down and going through the AAM gallery and I'm just speechless. You guys rock!!!! You're making me laugh and making me cry and making me smile and I just want to give you all a giant hug. Sooooooo wonderful to see and read about YOU!!!!!!

The AAM challenges will be the second Monday of every month but don't forget there's an All About Me Challenge Master List that goes back for several years.
    Steph
    My blog - steph's stuff
    My DD gallery - gallery
    Let's be friends on Facebook

Camera: Canon 40D, 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8, 17-50mm f/2.8
    Software: Photoshop Elements 10.0

Oh, Steph, I'm so sorry you're having a bad week. Wish I could give you a big in-person hug. How great that you can see what a wonderful inspiration your AAM challenge has been to so many. Maybe the week wasn't all bad!
    Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

I hope the upcoming Valentine weekend will boost your spirits, Steph. Thanks so much for the great AAM prompt -- I'm looking forward to the next one!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

So. . . you're on the upswing? . . . Things are bound to look better soon, Steph because today is HUMPDAY! I've almost finished my AAM page. I'm so glad you are doing this challenge. It really is inspiring. :O)
    ~Kelly

I am waiting for some alone time to do a page. So sorry that it has been a tough week. If it makes you feel any better, I am surrounded by piles of laundry, just finished grocery shopping at 8:00pm and have about two more hours of work to do tonight!! I hate weeks like this where it feels like I'll never catch up with it all. Hope the rest of your week improves!
    Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

I have an idea all laid out in my head for this current AAM challenge, but haven't had the time to sit down and get it done.

I am so sorry life has been hard this week. I can relate, in a way. I've been having a hard time this week with a particular child. Always butting heads and arguing constantly. Hopefully things will return to normal soon! (Hugs)
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17