Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (01-27-14)

1. Thumbs up Show Us Your Favorites!! (01-27-14)

THE FAVORITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, JANUARY 26TH.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

hillareyd created my favorite page this week. I was completely drawn in by the unique background paper. I love seeing people tweak things to make something that truly stands out. Wonderfully done here!

I look forward to seeing your favorite!!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

For a cat lover like me, this page by Anke caught my eye immediately.

Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

It always amazes me when I look through this thread, what incredible talent there is here at DD! I loved this page by Trace for her week 3 of PL. First of all, I am so impressed that someone with a new baby even has the time to scrap let alone put together amazing pages like she does. Supermom! I love the soft rainbow colours and that she managed to capture a photo of herself!
    Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

I LOVE this page by Valerie. She did such an amazing job with the artsy stuff.

~Kelly

Love everything about this page by Melissa.

~Karen~

My gear: imac, CS5, Nikon D90, 35mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8.

6. I love this thread - I would miss so many fantastic pages - if we didn't have it - I'm still amazed at how many fantastic pages I miss...but with this link I still get to see all the talent! I really liked this one alot!

Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

7. It's a special day when a familiar friend you haven't seen in a long time returns to the gallery. I was always in awe of Kim's photography back in the days when she was on the DD Creative Team. Now, Kim has a beautiful granddaughter to photograph along with the rest of her beautiful family. She's using Cathie's LifeBasics templates as the basis for her new pages.

Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

There are just so many great things about this page by Joanne! The vellum look, split photo, texture, and memory!

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Deanie's work is always perfectly put together and this is no exception! I love this page:

Janet
    software: CS3

My Gallery

Thanks Debbie!
    I was charmed by this sweet page and great design by Bailey:
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Thanks Joanne
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

I am soooo going to look forward to following Mollie's 365 project, and really love this approach.

Ever so subtle, the light watery marks, the way she has the date headed, just . love . it ! Pressure's on now Mollie, you can't stop now!
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Thank you, Kim for mentioning my page. What a nice start to the week! It does bring back fond memories!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

14. Thanks so much, Carol . . . I sure appreciate you posting my 365 page on the Faves thread this week!! With my track record I need a cheerleader to keep me puffing along for 365 days!!!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Thank you so much for posting one of my pages in this thread-wow, just wow!!! I have been in the gallery this morning and there are so many amazing pages; I am almost left speechless! That doesn't happen often. I really love Janet's Project Live Design so that is what I am choosing to share, now if I can just figure out which part make me love it so much and replicate for my own! It might take a bit of study because her page is just awesome. Sorry now that I have figured out how to post small pics, I can't seem to remember how to post them big!

Valerie

Imagine the possibilities...and Happy, Happy, Happy!
    PSE12

Thanks Janet for posting here, and I'm sorry I didn't see it yesterday. We were surprised by the snow. Fortunately we didn't need to go anywhere!
    My Gallery

My Gear: Canon 50D, Canon EF 50mm 1.4, Canon EF 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS, Tamron 28-300mm IF
    My Software: PSE 7, Noiseware Professional, Lightroom 1.4