Thread: ok - what do you love . . .

ok - what do you love . . .

It just struck me today, as I was finishing off my latest LO, that I just can't seem to scrap a thing lately without using Katie's Thin Classic Photo Frames and I was cheering a couple of weeks ago when she added No. 02!!
    So I'm thinking that these rate as my favourites at the moment, with the white doily from the Leyton Scrapbooking Collection coming in at a close second.
    So - what are your favourites?
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Print paper first, then paint and stitches! Looking forward to hearing others must haves.
    ~Karen~

My gear: imac, CS5, Nikon D90, 35mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8.

It is so hard to choose b/c I love so much, but I seem to always use something from the Taped Together Photo Frames or Stacks
    They look so realistic and I love adding that extra layer to my pages!
    Great question Sharon!!!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...stacks&x=7&y=4
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

I don't have a whole lot of supplies but I am loving My bookshelf kit and seem to go to it a lot. I will follow this post because maybe it will help me with selecting tried and true items. Its mind boggling to me the choices that are here. Thanks for running this post Shannamay!!

anything and everything from Katie's Letterbox collections and Lynn's Hint at It brushes and stamps!
    Debbie

Brushes and masks and overlays,Oh my!!

I find myself using the same white paper A LOT!! It comes from Katies Arcitc Whites No 2. I am a texture fan, and these papers are just perfect! I also really love the doily from Katie's Hey There. I sure I could list more, but these are a few of my go too's!!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

8. Sharon what a great thread - I love the quarterly sale and I'm filling my wish list up......I like what everyone else uses on their pages - for the life of me .... my stash goes unseen until I see what you and the rest of the team and the community uses.... I have a few things in my use all the time folder Katies Hinge Pack Lynn's Inky Dink series and the worn page series....I like stitches and templates and kits and overlays ....but templates are my true weakness... I haven't met one I haven't liked yet.....and whatever's new because its fresh in my mind because I just added it to the stash....

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...oducts_id/8040

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...ducts_id/12047
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

Great thread, Sharon!

I do love the little blue birds from Katie's Collageables No 4, I've put them on so many of my pages!

Also I couldn't manage without watery and painted masks.

And recently I've fallen in love with Lynn's Wonderful Day kit, such lovely colours!
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

anything vintage. particularly the snips, milk caps, the vintage hexagons....
    all taped together stuff. they work fabulously as they come or half hidden under other things, just peaking out.
    those painted lace edgers. LOVE them.
    Lynns hints brushes are perfect for a dash of brushwork
    and all the messy blocks for photos not in vintage frames!

and the bridle creek kit
    read all about it!... -->http://britgirl.typepad.co.uk/
    My DD gallery!
    I use; CS6 and LR5 on my beloved iMac!
    I'm a Canon girl I have a 5D MRK II.

Although I love templates and have too many to count, my favorite thing has to be a charm hearts or birds! I love the fact that I have figured out how to post a pic of them!

Valerie

Imagine the possibilities...and Happy, Happy, Happy!
    PSE12

Watery spots. I can't resist them. They seem to end up blended into the background of every one of my vacation albums!
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

13. I find myself wanting to add these stitched down dates to all my pages. I love them!

When I look at my recent gallery, I find that I almost always start with a template! I'm a fan of Kayleigh, Katie, MapleBrook Studio and Lynn Grieveson when it comes to templates. Since I love matching pages I find it is easy to match up if I stick to template sets.
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Valerie I know how you feel. I had such a hard time posting photos of my work for the challenges!!! I also upgraded to PSE12, love it the zoom button is awesome!

15. Yelling from deep in my rut...Annelise solid (pale gray) and 'though I haven't used it in a while MBS jelly alpha no 12, also the Home and garden kit.

Also love stacked frames...any!
    Susan

I'm with Esther on the Watery Spots. I use them to paint, erase, mask and as backgrounds!

I also love Stamped Blocks and 12x12 Overlays. They just finish off pages so nicely! The Layered Bookshelf Overlays are so awesome because of, you guessed it, the layers!

Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I have not created many pages lately but I do remember that I loved Katie's Vintage Frames!

I rarely start without a template and of course the Pocket Pages have been my go to for the past two years. Other than those, the ones I rely on most for travel pages with lots of images to satisfy my dh are Ali's Bread and Butter and original December Daily. Totally versatile for all seasons. btw, I bought that December Daily set in 2008 and still love and use it. Boy, can paper scrappers say the same about a product?

Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

Quote Originally Posted by digigrandma View Post
    I find myself wanting to add these stitched down dates to all my pages. I love them!

When I look at my recent gallery, I find that I almost always start with a template! I'm a fan of Kayleigh, Katie, MapleBrook Studio and Lynn Grieveson when it comes to templates. Since I love matching pages I find it is easy to match up if I stick to template sets.

I love these too... and Katie's twisted dots... I 'heart' them!