Thread: trying to find templates or template/page kit for babies

trying to find templates or template/page kit for babies

Hi,
    I have been having trouble while working on my boys baby books. I want the 1st year to flow but it hasn't been working well creating my own pages.
    I am looking for products to help create a book for their first year. I guess a few different templates that I can change and reposition , use my own papers with.
    Any ideas or where to find these products would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
    Erin

My camera- Canon EOS RebelXS
    My lenses-18-55mm, 55-250mm telephoto, My Iphone
    PSE 12

Hi Erin!
    I have a couple of template books that might help! And kayleigh has the Wee Ones Quick Pages... maybe some of those will help
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

Thank you! I don't know how I missed these. Katie, question tho. Am I to assume that because Kayleigh Wee ones quick page, that because they are in PNG format that I can not remove or edit items like a layered template? I think your template book is what i was looking for
    Thanks
    Erin

My camera- Canon EOS RebelXS
    My lenses-18-55mm, 55-250mm telephoto, My Iphone
    PSE 12

4. Oh, Katie's Wee Ones Quick Pages are so fun!

Lynn Grieveson has a template series called Tiny Treasures. There is set one, two and three.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/supplies/product_info.php/products_id/16093]Tiny Treasures Template Set No. 03

And, here is a link to 7 of Kayleigh's Layer Works Templates that have the baby theme:
    http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...+works&x=7&y=6
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    PSE 11.0
    Lightroom 4
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie88 View Post
    Thank you! I don't know how I missed these. Katie, question tho. Am I to assume that because Kayleigh Wee ones quick page, that because they are in PNG format that I can not remove or edit items like a layered template? I think your template book is what i was looking for
    Thanks
    I don't have this quick page, but from my understanding this is correct. A quick page is that, quick, add the photo, maybe some journaling and a date and call it good. The Layer Works have the separate layers in which you can move things around and change as your heart desires! Best of luck with your project!

My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

I am working on an album for my grandson and have been using one of Katie's Pocket Pages templates on one side and one of Kayleigh's Layer Works templates on the other for each two page spread. That way I can feature lots of photos, have the hard work done for me but yet still have some flexibility in changing things around. To keep things somewhat cohesive, I use the same background paper and color scheme for each two-page spread. That way each time you turn the page in the book (hopefully it will get done someday!) those two pages will match. Hope this makes sense.
    Karen

My Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10
    My Software: Photoshop CS4 on a PC