Thread: help please. trying to resize alphabet and get the same size for each letter

help please. trying to resize alphabet and get the same size for each letter

Hi, I am working on my project life and I am using some alphabet letters (chalkboard if this matters), I can not for the life of me get them the same size, so my words look very weird! Any tricks or tips? I am using PSE 12. I could be missing something very obvious too
    (with my other software it was easy as I could just group all the letters together and resize them and recolour and all at the same time)
    Thanks
    Erin

My camera- Canon Rebel SL1, my Iphone 5S
    My lenses- EFS-18-55mm IS, EFS 55-250mm telephoto IS,
    PSE 12

Erin, am I right that these letters are brushes? If the letters are all the same size to start with then just stamp them out on different layers (no matter what size they are) and then highlight all the layers and resize them all at once. You can then line them up like you want and either link them together or combine all the layers when you know it's what you want. Does that help? If not, tell us which letters you are using and we'll go from there.
    ~Kelly

Hi Kelly,
    I am using Katie's chalkboard alpha No 2. I am using them as stamps not brushes (<--- haven't figured out how to use brushes yet, )
    I dragged them all up individually. I will try what you suggested. Photoshop is all new to me! Thanks
    Erin

PSE 12

Just holler if you need help. There is plenty to be found here. :O)
    ~Kelly

Thanks Kelly. Your directions worked and i learned something new on photoshop! I am finding things are rather easy once you figure out how to do it!
    Erin

PSE 12

I'm so glad to hear it, Erin. Have fun! :O)
    ~Kelly