Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Pics

1. Wedding Pics

The photographer from Sara and Craig's wedding has put up a post on his blog of a selection of their photographs. What you may ask has this got to do with Designer digitals? Well, apart from a few friends who might like to take a peek, 95% of the jars we decorated for the table were done with DD papers, mainly Katie's. There was a lot of printing and cutting and sticking going on in the run up to the wedding I can tell you! In the earlier photographs the table looks a bit sparse but that's before I got there! The wedding planner didn't quite get the cluttered homespun vibe we wanted..."get all the jars on the table... NOW!!!! ...Only joking, we sorted it together, and I put him right about how all the family contributed and no jar had to be left out! And now finally Colin realises the uses of 'virtual' paper

Just thought you would like to see how DD contributed to the wedding and that I finally managed to use some patterned paper

http://christophercurrie.co.uk/weddi...raphy-glasgow/

Fiona x

I am so glad you included us here, Fiona. Off to see the pics! :O)

FABULOUS! I had chills all over again. What a beautiful couple! I swear if I were getting married again I would have her dress. Gorgeous, gorgeous couple and YOU look fantastic! You have a smile that lights up the room, Fiona.

Now, you must explain the b&w photo that the man had and then Sara was looking at.
    ~Kelly

Fabulous! What a beautiful venue and you all looked so lovely. Thanks for sharing!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

Congratulations to your daughter and new son-in-law, Fiona! I'm so glad you shared those lovely photos -- what a gorgeous wedding, and I love your table decorations. Your daughter looks SO much like you -- pretty ladies!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

5. Oh my goodness, Fiona! What a treat to see the photos!
    Sara looked just beautiful and you were absolutely stunning - beaming with love and happiness.
    The wedding looks incredible and the jars were such a creative centerpiece.
    Thanks for sharing with us!
    Sara

My DD Gallery: sarahorton
    My Blog

6. I would not have wanted to miss out on seeing the photos of your daughter's lovely wedding, Fiona. That was a wonderful treat to view all the fabulous shots. Thanks for sharing. Best wishes to the bride and groom! They are a gorgeous couple.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

What a beautiful couple/wedding, Fi! So glad you shared with us!
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Oh, wow, Fi... I'm SOOOOO happy you shared! LOVE every single one of the photos... wonderful, happy, loving, colorful... what a fabulous day! You looked gorgeous and so did both of your girls! Of course, Sara's dress was perfect and so beautiful... the venue was lovely... even all those umbrellas made me smile! Thanks so much for sharing with us!
    Debi

My DD Gallery: beehive50
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop/Lightroom Creative Cloud
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! It looks like such a lovely wedding. Seeing such beautiful wedding photos makes me want to do it all again!! Thanks for sharing!
    Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

Wow, Fiona, the photos are awesome and I can totally see what you said about the table LOL. What a difference after you laid your hands on them Congratulations to you and your daughter, everything looks so wonderful! Thanks for sharing the photos with us!!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

So beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

What a beautiful couple and love what you added to the tables as well
    -anx -

My Gallery
    My toys: Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 macro, Sigma 50 mm f/1.4, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
    iMac with Lightroom 5, Adobe CS6 Design Premium

Congratulations! You and your daughters all looked so beautiful and happy! Lovely wedding!
    Terese

OMG! She looks just like you when she laughs!! You and Colin look fabulous. They do too, of course.

Congrats to all of you and thanks for showing us the beautiful event.

I remember when those girls were trekking off to Australia.....

lol!!
    just call me Uma

I guess I SHOULD remove the blinkie.
    BUT I'm not gonna!

Retired Creative Team Member and always family

Such a gorgeous wedding! Congrats to Sara and thank you so much for sharing, Fiona!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

OH Fiona!!!! I am so thrilled about this!!! You just made my day my lovely lady!!! The photos are gorgeous, the couple adorable, and I love love love the jars and the table setting!!!!!
    So happy for you and thank you for sharing this!
    Best of wishes to you all. And a happy New Year to you too!! {{{hugs}}}
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D4S & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

What a treat Fiona... such lovely wedding photos... you simply radiated love and excitement... your creativity for the tables... the perfect touch... very best wishes to Sara and Craig...

Love love love it all Fiona. Elegantly relaxed looking - my kind of wedding.
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

Gorgeous photos!

20. oh man. For some reason the link didn't work but then I searched for sara and found it. Beautiful beautiful beautiful Fiona! You looked gorgeous. Your daughters gorgeous. My fav pick was the confetti pics. SO fun and colourful!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

21. oh Fiona what a gorgeous celebration of their marriage.. beautifully photographed and such a lovely venue...
    shhbabymine (sarah)
    canon rebel xti
    PSE5
    my gallery

Oh Fiona they are gorgeous! So glad you shared with us here at DD! You look fabulous and the jars--so creative. Everything looks like it turned out just fabulous.
    Terry

Terry's Tales

Gear: Nikon D60
    Software: CS4
    Platform: Mac

Wow - beautiful!
    Georgina
    My camera: Canon 5D Mark II
    Lenses: 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    Software: PSE 7 and Lightroom 3.7

24. Fi, these are stunning photos. What gorgeous memories of what must've been an amazing day. Congrats all around and thank you thank you for sharing. You look fab!!
    wendy
    Along for the Ride

camera: canon rebel XTI
    software: photoshop cs5

25. How exciting! What a beautiful wedding! Congrats to your family!

Fiona - you must be absolutely ecstatic with these photos. They are AWESOME !!!! Love everything about the wedding day. Your daughters dress is beautiful. You look amazing too!
    my blog
    my gallery

Tools of the trade :
    Nikon chick D700 D200 D70
    lenses : 70-200;18-70 50mm 1.4 85mm 1.8 18-200 Flashing chick SB800
    macbookpro chick
    The chick needs - Nikon 24-70 2.8 ed & nikon 70-200 !

27. Goodness Fiona . . . how did I miss seeing this thread in the forums????

I am so happy that I landed upon it tonight. Sara is one of the prettiest and most radiant brides I've seen in a very long while . . . the entire wedding looks like it was such a fun celebration for Sara & Craig. I love your jars stringing down the middle of the very long table . . . you did a lot of work and looks like it was well worth the time. Wonderful idea!!

The photos are some of the best I've ever seen . . . your photographer really knows what he id doing, doesn't he? He not only captured the lovely wedding . . . but, he certainly captured the fun of it all! I feel as thought I were there in the midst of it all!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your joy here with us . . . I for one am totally delighted!!! You are simply beautiful . . . glowing I would say!!! xoxoxo
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Fiona, for some reason I too have missed seeing this. She looks totally amazing and they both look so in love. What a perfectly magical day full of colour and smiles and you, you hot thing, you look incredible !!!
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

It looks like such a brilliant day! I am watching all your blog posts and making mental notes...
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

30. Wow! That photographer did an AMAZING job, both with the photos and angles and capturing the spirit, but also in how the photos are displayed on the site as well. I so enjoyed scrolling down to find the jars, it was really a treat.

Those jars/vases lent such a festive and fun atmosphere to the event! It made the tables pop with color and a wonderful, warm feeling. Congratulations on the wedding and marriage of your child (it's a big life event for the mom too!), and on making such a gorgeous, creative contribution to the festivities. Well done. Thanks for sharing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast