Thread: Favorite gray papers/kits?

Hybrid View

Favorite gray papers/kits?

So I am planning out my project life this year and think I want to go with grays as my background with pops of some bright colors. What are some of your favorite gray papers/kits?!

Well I'm going to say the grey I'm using right now for my December Daily book, I'm loving. It's from Lynn's December kit.

I agree that grey is a great background. You see the shadow work, and it makes the photos and colours look so nice.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

For my 52 Themes project this year, I used Cathy's light gray paper from her Classic Colors No. 02:

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...ducts_id/14810
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I love grey as a background too. I love the texture in Maplebrook Studios just linen packs, and one of my favourites of that type is in the Rory kit.
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

I love Katie's Life Lines Complete Scrapbooking Collection. The solids pack has some beautifully textured greys, and of course if you purchase the whole collection you've got lots of other bits and pieces to play with too
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

thanks ladies! it is amazing what you see but don't really see. I have boys so always look for certain colors and so anything with pinks or yellows I pass by! not anymore!