Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (12-30-13)

1. Thumbs up Show Us Your Favorites!! (12-30-13)

I can't believe it's the last favorites thread of 2013! Where does the time go??

THE FAVORITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, DECEMBER 29TH.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

I love all the December Daily projects in the gallery. This page by Sarah (SallyJesse) really stood out this week. I love the perspective of her photo and the clean and simple approach to her book. It's simply beautiful!

image.jpg

I look forward to seeing your favorite!!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

My favorite this past week is a page by one of our team members. I love the layers and colors of Amy's page. :O)

~Kelly

One of my favorites for this week in this page by Grandy924. Love the story, page design and color scheme.

Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

I thought this one by amy was just fabulous with the masking and that wonderful vertical border!

Debbie

My favorite is from kjvy-town. Such a sweet photo and wonderfully scrapped.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...-2000&cat=1759
    Karen

My Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10
    My Software: Photoshop CS4 on a PC

6. Thanks, Cassie, for starting us out on Monday mornings with your favorite. Happy New Year to you and to everyone at DD!

bbe creates wonderful pages. This page is charming and I'm partial to seeing cardinals on a page.

Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

There have been so many amazing pages recently! I fell in love with this page as soon as I saw it!

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

So many gorgeous pages this week, amazing when everyone's so busy! I love this one by hdubois43,

Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

Kelly and Debbie, what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for your kind words!

I find this page by Ang so serene and lovely; I could stare at it for hours!

Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I simply cannot go past Doris' page (echogirl). Oh my gosh, this face has me. I have really been enjoying Doris' pages for her Christmas album. This photo however with the furrowed brows of Cooper, it just makes me smile. I'm loving the large photos in this album, I'm loving the font that is being used, it's all totally brilliant.

Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

11. Merr, you say the nicest things. Thank you! I hope you have a wonderful new year!

Quote Originally Posted by digigrandma View Post
    Thanks, Cassie, for starting us out on Monday mornings with your favorite. Happy New Year to you and to everyone at DD!

bbe creates wonderful pages. This page is charming and I'm partial to seeing cardinals on a page.
    Brenda

Just checking in and so thrilled to see my page here!! Thank you so much Amy for mentioning my page!! Happy New Year to everyone.

Beautiful page by Kathie02!! Love this!!

All of these layouts are just gorgeous! Everyone here is so very talented!

Thank you Cassie for including my layout in that group. I'm so touched!
    aka Sarah

My Tools: 1 Awesome 20" iMac, a Canon Rebel T3i, a Canon G12, and an iPhone 4S
    iPhoto, Aperture, PSE 9, Organizer

15. Angela, thanks so very much for mentioning my page....means so much coming from you!!
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast