Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (03-03-14)

1. Thumbs up Show Us Your Favorites!! (03-03-14)

THE FAVORITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, MARCH 3RD.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

Check out this page by Kelly (mugsbigsis) this week! I normally skip right over her pages when I choose favorites for this thread because I'd end up looking like I'm playing favorites. However, this week I'm making an exception. I doubt anyone would accuse me of playing favorites when this is clearly an awesome page. Go ahead and give it some love!

I look forward to seeing your favorite!!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

The gallery was just full of wonderful pages this week! I chose this page by Dady. The photo so sweet and her treatment made it really stand out.

Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

I love the pages DeLisa (DELISAK) has been doing on her trip to the Grand Canyon. A trip there is definitely on my bucket list, and these gorgeous shots make me want to put it at the top of the list.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...r-ride&cat=500

Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I love thumbing through the gallery on a daily basis!! I LOVE this page by Lori!!

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

I just love this page by sharongrey8! It is filled with fun details - love the pop of the striped border here & the great collection of details around the photo. Well done!

The gallery has been just brimming with gorgeous inspiration.....I adore this one by dfwest

Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my gorgeous Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

I should have posted this page by hillareyd last week, but I really love the design and the photo so I am posting it today. Hope that is ok!

Janet
    software: CS3

My Gallery

Thanks, Cassie! ;O)

My favorite this past week is a page that Julie made of her 4 legged friends. It makes me smile every time I see it. :O)

~Kelly

I loved this one by Sharon. Great images and great design!

Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

I really really love this page by Amy. The colors, the papers, the pictures, all the details. Perfect!!!

I love to come to the favorites thread just to see all the pages I missed through-out the week which almost always seems to be a lot!!! Such talented ladies!!! Thank you very much Janet, seeing my page was a completely unexpected surprise!!! AND today we have SNOW!!! It has been falling all day, I can't keep Harley inside (not that I'd try) but when his little hands get cold he comes back inside to warm up!!!

Ooooh I had two firm faves this week so I might post one now but shhhh don't tell Cassie, I very well may be back

I loved this page by DigiWendy. The journalling is just brilliant, and we know how I love the stories. I love how she's told this story, in the only way she's been able to tell it, and that's the important thing now the story has been told and is down for all eternity. Great job Wendy.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...mples&cat=1759
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Absolutely loved everything about this page by Amy. It reminds me of a shadow box and I can't wait to lift it.

Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

thank you so much pam!
    Debbie

I love this page by Suzie (mum2gnt). I love the composition and the lovely soft colours she used.

Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

Thank you so much, Kelly, for including my page! It just made my day!! Thank you!!
    Julie

I just loved this layout by lizziet5 - it's so soft and sweet and pretty!
    Julie

Thanks so much for the mention here Julie! You've really made my day
    Liz

My gear: Nikon D5000
    Software: PSE 7

WOW! Look at the fabulous pages in this thread!!! SO many I missed too! Thanks for the mention, Kim! You made my day!!!
    LoriS

My Gallery

Thanks for the mention, Hillarey! Makes me happy!
    Amy Mallory

Posting another of my faves (since everyone's had a chance to see this thread now).

LOVE this page by Joanne. Such a fabulous use of elements/framing and blending. :O)

~Kelly

Oh Sarah, thank you so much. I milked that shower for lots of girly shots!

I was so intrigued by the very cool slant on this page by dinkeek. Such wonderful photography and use of white space.

Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

Thank you so much, Kelly for mentioning my page here!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC