Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG...I totaled up what I've spent at DD since 2009

I definitely am not going to add mine up!!

2. Now I kinda want to add mine up just to see...I think I will resist though But if DH happens to see this and wonders just HOW MUCH I have spent, I will just remind him of all the wonderful jeans he has bought from all over the world this year I love my DD products and am clearing out a lot of older product from other stores (since I don't tend to use anything but DD anymore) which will give me more room for...MORE DD!

Cheaper than therapy!!!! Yes! Thanks Katie for the wonderful community and the highest quality designs in the digital world!

This is the best thread - everyone has said everything so well! DD is the best! I am always so amazed at the generosity - the freebies and $.99 items!! The wonderful people who love it here are the great frosting on the cake!!
    Julie

Buying supplies from DD is a daily essential - like fuel and milk....well, that's how I like to look at it!
    Georgina
    My camera: Canon 5D Mark II
    Lenses: 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    Software: PSE 7 and Lightroom 3.7

Quote Originally Posted by georgeinci View Post
    Buying supplies from DD is a daily essential - like fuel and milk....well, that's how I like to look at it!
    ~Kelly

Sumner, WA (in the shadow of Mount Rainier)
    I loved looking at everyone's responses. I agree with everyone! Obviously we all love the high quality products and the reuseablity of everything. I too, used to be a paper scrapper and this is so much cheaper. Though I tend to spend more because I don't have to drive to the store. I just click click. LOL. I also have to admit that I think I am a hoarder. I have a lot of products that I haven't even used yet. Shame on me. and I am totally a DD girl. I refer everyone here.
    Happy Scrappin!
    Dawnee

Constantly using:

Designer Digitals Products! Woo Hoo
    Canon Rebel T3i/600D
    Olympus E500
    Photoshop CS5, Wacom tablet, ACDSee14
    Scanner, Family Tree Maker
    Posed Grandchildren
    Unposed animals
    Uncooperative Adult Children
    Computer Platform: PC (and I built it myself!!)

Hi Dawnee. I'm afraid there is no 12 step program for hoarding here, but you can bet you are in good company.
    ~Kelly

LOL! So not going there One year I donated the same amount to charity as I spent here. It felt good, and actually became a rather large amount of money.
    -anx -

My Gallery
    My toys: Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 macro, Sigma 50 mm f/1.4, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
    iMac with Lightroom 5, Adobe CS6 Design Premium

I just don't have a need to know... my stash is my entertainment and I just love the beauty that the wonderful designers create... it's such a treat to support their art... I remember emailing Randy when I first began digi several years ago to see if I could use the product more than once... silly girl... little did I know what fun I would have...

WHAT did ya do that fer??!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaronEve View Post
    WHAT did ya do that fer??!!
    Totally cracked me up!
    -anx -

My Gallery
    My toys: Canon 5D mkII, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS, Canon 100 mm f/2.8 macro, Sigma 50 mm f/1.4, Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
    iMac with Lightroom 5, Adobe CS6 Design Premium

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12