Thread: Who still accepts submissions?

Places that accepts submissions?

I've been out of the loop for a while. I was just wondering what place take submissions for publication these days? Thanks for any help getting me back up to date on things!
    ~Karen~

My gear: imac, CS5, Nikon D90, 35mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8.

Hi Karen. Great question!
    Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine takes submissions. It is taking the place of Creating Keepsakes.

I haven't checked into this one, but North Ridge Publications (Scrapbook Trends) - I have been meaning to look into this one. It will probably be a while before I have any time to even think about submitting any of my work, but I'd love to get back at it as soon as possible! Good luck to you!
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

Thank you so much, Amy! I had a page in Scrapbook Trends a long time ago. I'll check both of those out!
    ~Karen~

4. I submit to Somerset Digital Studio and Somerset Memories.
    Patsy

Thanks, Patsy!
    ~Karen~

What do you submit to these places? PAges you've done here using DD elements etc or other work?
    Sandy

7. I submit pages that I think work with the style of the magazine. But I have submitted ones that I never thought would be chosen but they were! I say, just go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by grandy924 View Post
    What do you submit to these places? PAges you've done here using DD elements etc or other work?
    Sandy
    Patsy

Australia's Scrapbooking Memories magazine is a good option :-)

One day, I will have time to look into submitting some of my work! I wish there were double of the amount of hours in a day - either that, or that I didn't need to sleep!
    Liz

My camera gear: Nikon D5000, Lenses - Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3, Nikon 28-80mm 1:3.3-5.6
    Computer: iMac
    Software: PSE 13

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

I just heard from Somerset and they're going to publish some of mine in the march issue... yeah!

11. Quote Originally Posted by grandy924 View Post
    I just heard from Somerset and they're going to publish some of mine in the march issue... yeah!
    Congrats!!
    ~Karen~

12. Congratulations!

Patsy

That's wonderful! Congrats!
    Liz

My camera gear: Nikon D5000, Lenses - Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3, Nikon 28-80mm 1:3.3-5.6
    Computer: iMac
    Software: PSE 13

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

14. If you get the chance, everyone should try submitting to Somerset Digital Studio and Somerset Memories. It's so exciting to get that e-mail letting you know that you're being published. I'm lucky enough to have a Spotlight feature in the March 2015 issue of Somerset Digital Studio. I love when I get the time to enjoy my issues and there are so many names that I recognize!
    Patsy

15. Thanks, Patsy! I'm going to check them out. Do they list their calls on their website?
    ~Karen~

16. Karen, they do have a list on the Stampington website along with the deadlines. Somerset Digital Studio is just a general call for "digital art".
    Patsy