Thread: iPhone Photostream automatic upload HELP!

iPhone Photostream automatic upload HELP!

About a week after I upgraded to ios 7 my photostream went crazy. Photostream used to work fine, automatically transferring my iPhone photos to my computer as soon as it was on a wifi connection. Worked like a charm. Then all of the sudden it stopped. It stopped auto uploading but I could still see the images in "my photostream" on my phone. I tried one night to fix it and somehow managed to get a random 405 images out of 784 to upload but then it quit again, and I just stopped worrying about it. However, I really want to do Daily December this year and keep on going into PL next year. And having this work is essentail to me keeping up

I know some of you use a 3rd party app/program to do this. What else is out there? Anyone happen to know how to fix photostream??
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

I didn't know I could automatically transfer via wifi (is that Apple to Apple only though?). Must read up on that. I just tend to connect my phone to my computer by the cord and then the phone appears as a drive and I copy/move the photos onto my computer that way.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Mine had a hi cup shortly after going to ios 7 and didn't synch, so what I did then was connect my phone to my computer. Just once to force that synch. (I think I may have asked iPhoto to import everything but I'm not sure. It was last month and you know how fast the brain forgets some things!) Everything synched and it's been ok ever since. I know Dick and I looked at all my settings to be sure everything I wanted to go through the cloud did but once again, I don't think we found any settings that were off and should have been on.

I know this isn't a lot of help but it was my experience. One hiccup just after installing and then ok ever since. btw, I haven't installed Maverics on my computers yet, though Dick did and is very satisfied. fwiw.
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

see, I dont want all my iPhone photos on my computer! Goodness me I have over 3000 on my phone! all space on my hard drives is precious tho so, theres no need to repeat saving them in my LR. - after all icloud has a phone back up of them all.
    I have always mailed myself the iPhone favourites once taken, but cant quite bring myself to delete the also-rans from my phone! Its like a little life story book scrolling thro those!
    read all about it!... -->http://britgirl.typepad.co.uk/
    My DD gallery!
    I use; CS6 and LR5 on my beloved iMac!
    I'm a Canon girl I have a 5D MRK II.

Well I'm on PC Carol, so it works that way. (Well it is supposed to) I might try calling apple on Monday. I like having them instantly on my computer, because I like to use those for PL and some scrapping...connecting takes precious time, LOL
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G