Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Glitter and Shine Chat Event

Quote Originally Posted by fortlady View Post
    Oh my gosh! I have found so much inspiration here today! So much adding to my wish list that it has suddenly disappeared! And I can't sign in to the store! LOL, maybe DH has been messing with my sign in so I can't shop! Katie, can I get my wish list back?
    Hi! If you clear your cache, close your browser and then restart your browser you should be okay! And remember to always be signed in before trying to add to your cart or wishlist! Hope that helps!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

Quote Originally Posted by katie pertiet View Post
    Hi! If you clear your cache, close your browser and then restart your browser you should be okay! And remember to always be signed in before trying to add to your cart or wishlist! Hope that helps!
    Whew! Thanks Katie, that worked. I was so scared I'd lost my list! LOL, I'll probably never get my wishlist empty, I keep adding to it faster than I can afford to buy!!

Karen

Phew Karen, glad you found your wishlist again!

I'm loving the pages posted already in the gallery, so creative! Hoping to get a page done now for the challenge, Amy and I are having a girlie evening, so we're watching Barbie Mermaid Princess, I really don't think it needs 100% of my attention.
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

4. Hi again Merr and all. I have always bypassed glitter as it just wasn't my style but after seeing all the wonderful examples and playing with the great freebie from Katie, I can see that it is much more versatile than I had originally thought. I have appreciated seeing the more subtle uses of it in layouts. Am still not a "in your face all-out glitter" gal but it does help create interest.

Whew! Thanks Katie, that worked. I was so scared I'd lost my list! LOL, I'll probably never get my wishlist empty, I keep adding to it faster than I can afford to buy!!

Karen
    so glad that worked!!!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

Oh my gosh! I have found so much inspiration here today! So much adding to my wish list that it has suddenly disappeared! And I can't sign in to the store! LOL, maybe DH has been messing with my sign in so I can't shop! Katie, can I get my wish list back?
    I've had issues as well, but only when I've had a really long list.....like over 100 items. (which is super easy to want that many things right!) Glad Katie was able to help you find your wish list!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Merr, I have loved reading through your chat this morning. Baby has been preparing me for sleep deprivation and kicking me awake at night so I was hoping to pop in and say hi and play with glitter, but alas I fell asleep on the couch! LOL! There are so many amazing pages and products here that I need to go look at them all a little bit closer! I love glitter but haven't really used it much on my pages - I am inspired to use it more!! I can't wait to play!
    Trace

Quote Originally Posted by mungerre View Post
    I don't know if this one was mentioned or not, but I love it for a bit of color and glitter!

On the Side Paper Pack
    thanks Beckie! I am going to have to take a closer look at this pack! I haven't used it for a long time. Knowing there's some bling, I may have to pull it out again! LOL!

9. I keep checking the gallery and the layouts I see are jaw dropping good! Thank you, everyone!

You have until tomorrow morning at 8:00 A.M. EST to add your layouts!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Oh Merr that quote is fabulous and I know just the little girl that will be a perfect subject for it....she loves all things glitter Thanks for all of the inspiration!

11. Quote Originally Posted by jesshunt View Post
    Oh Merr that quote is fabulous and I know just the little girl that will be a perfect subject for it....she loves all things glitter Thanks for all of the inspiration!
    Hi Jess! Thank you! You are welcome!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

What an awesome chat, Merr - I've missed most of it, but it's been so nice to sit here on Sunday morning in Perth and read through it! Wonderful inspiration!
    Sharon

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

13. Quote Originally Posted by Shannamay View Post
    What an awesome chat, Merr - I've missed most of it, but it's been so nice to sit here on Sunday morning in Perth and read through it! Wonderful inspiration!
    It's been my pleasure, Sharon. So glad you could stop by from your corner of the world. TY!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

What a great set of freebies Katie. DD is so generous!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by digigrandma View Post
    I keep checking the gallery and the layouts I see are jaw dropping good! Thank you, everyone!
    My sentiments exactly!! I love seeing the gallery shine!! Well done ladies!

Well I got busy and missed this after all.... I will have to check out the gallery and check back through the posts for the inspiration! Thanks Merr.

Thanks so much, Merr, for hosting this fun chat and challenge. You really put a lot of work into getting so much inspiration! I got my page done and still worked in time for get some shopping done (including new shoes for me!).
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Thanks Merr for this fabulous challenge and Katie for the freebies. It gave me inspiration to start my Christmas cards.

Christmas-CardWEB.jpg

thanks again, merr for what I think just might be one of my all time favorite chats here at DD! your thoughtful and well researched scrap examples were just awesome and your pinterest board, well, let's just say call out pizza trumped the chicken marsala I had intended for last night's dinner! and thanks also to Katie for the beautiful freebie which I have no doubts will be showing up again again all through the holiday season in the galleries!
    Debbie

Thank you for all the beautiful inspiration and the wonderful freebie.
    I played but perhaps too late, okay, I had fun doing my page

21. What a wonderful chat! Thanks again for all of the inspiration and to Katie for the great freebie!

22. Quote Originally Posted by dinkeek View Post
    Thanks Merr for this fabulous challenge and Katie for the freebies. It gave me inspiration to start my Christmas cards.

Christmas-CardWEB.jpg
    Oh, Deb, (aka dinkeek) your gorgeous card makes me happy!! You must be pleased to have your card ready! Thanks for stopping by the chat and for sharing how you were inspired.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

23. I appreciate hearing from all of you! It was my pleasure to do the research because that's how I get inspired, too. I learned new ideas from all of you. I'm off to do a final check in the 4th quarter sale gallery and then I will do the random drawing and let you all know who the lucky winner is.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Merr what a great chat thread. I was in our car all day yesterday but what a wonderful lot of inspiration to look at today!
    Thank you Katie for some sparklies!
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345