Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's time to VOTE!!

For those of you who are on a Mac, I used the Safari browser and had no trouble voting, with the exception of deciding who that is! Everyone did an amazing job with their entries! You all deserve to pat yourselves on the back for a job well done! The gallery has been on fire with so many awesome and creative ideas! Thanks to all who participated, this has been so fun!

I had to use Chrome to vote....
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon

Such a difficult choice, but I finally made my decision. I enjoyed looking through all of your pages. We have such talent here at DD!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

woohoo. voted. loved the gallery and hope ALL of you know you really rocked it with those pages!!
    read all about it!... -->http://britgirl.typepad.co.uk/
    My DD gallery!
    I use; CS6 and LR5 on my beloved iMac!
    I'm a Canon girl I have a 5D MRK II.

Quote Originally Posted by home in ottawa View Post
    Decisions, decisions....can I just vote for everyone?? Well done, all.
    My sentiments exactly!!! Superb job by everyone... which makes it so difficult to vote! Arrrggghhh...
    Debi

My DD Gallery: From the Beehive
    My Camera: Canon 60D
    (Lens: 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.8, 70-200mm f/2.8)
    My Software: Photoshop Elements 10
    My Platform: Dell PC w/Wacom "Bamboo" Tablet

Oh so exciting! I have to go back through and look at them all again.... Almost impossible to vote for just one.... So much talent and inspiration!! Well done ladies!!

I agree that the talent shown in this contest is phenomenal! It was so very difficult to narrow down my choice. I too used Safari and had no problems at the site. Good luck to everyone!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

I still can't decide.
    ~Kelly

There are so many amazing entries and talented scrapers! Such a hard choice! Good luck ladies!

My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Great job, ladies -- you made the decision a difficult one! You're all winners in my book!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

So many gorgeous pages....it makes it soooo hard to decide. I appreciate all of your hard work, creativity and for being able to "put it all out there". Good Luck to one and all. You have made the gallery sing this month
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my gorgeous Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

It's better not being able to see who is getting how many votes.

Quote Originally Posted by grandy924 View Post
    It's better not being able to see who is getting how many votes.
    I agree!! It makes it more exciting for everyone! I still haven't decided who I am voting for. There are so many amazing layouts! Such a talented group putting themselves "out there!"

I did it! I voted . . . and realized I was holding my breath as I did it. OMG what a dork. lol

I too am very happy that the results are not visible. It's just kind of zaps the fun out of it when there is even more stress for me. Wow, now I've made it about me . . . surely there must be a pill for this. lol

Congratulations to EVERYONE who "put themselves out there" for this competition. My hat is off to you. You are all very talented and I hope that this as much fun for you as it is for those of us who are cheering you on from the sidelines. :O)
    ~Kelly

15. The gallery has been so filled with inspiration during this contest... sure made the choice difficult..
    but voted and did not encounter any problems or issues with the link on this thread...
    shhbabymine (sarah)
    canon rebel xti
    PSE5
    my gallery

Well that was a hard choice. Great job on all your pages, ladies... looking forward to seeing the results again next month!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

I agree that is super hard to just pick one - everyone did such a fantastic job!

I've just voted.......what a talented group of ladies we have here at DD. Good luck to you all!!!
    Carolynn

My camera: Canon EOS 1000D
    My lenses: f/1.8 50mm, 18-55mm
    My software: Lightroom 4, PSE 9

19. Such wonderful layouts . . . such a great time in the gallery! There is so much talent here at DD, isn't there? This is wonderful . . . but, it sure makes voting practically impossible!!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

Such a tough choice, I finally voted!! Good luck ladies! I am eager to see who the winner is!

And now we're just all waiting . . . holding our breaths . . . good luck all you ladies, you are all amazing (exceptional scrappers too )!!!
    Sharon

Hard to choose, but I made my choice!! Good luck EVERYONE!!!
    * Aino *

My gallery

: Nikon D800 & Nikon Df with various lenses.
    : Lightroom and PSCS6

I'm just checking in to see who the winner is! Can't wait to hear!
    Janet
    software: CS3

My Gallery

Just got home =sorry I missed it-great entries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12