Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's time to VOTE!!

Cool It's time to VOTE!!

Lots of fabulous entries and now it's time to vote for the winner of the Guest CT spot for the month of November!
    ONE vote per registered member!
    The voting list is in no particular order!

Please go here to cast your vote!

Voting will remain open until mid-day EST on November 1st!

Fine Print: Contest is open to US and international scrappers. As a Guest member no exclusivity is required. Pages posted during Guest position will remain in the store and gallery at DesignerDigitals for continued promotion of our products. All submissions must only use DesignerDigitals products and a product list must be included with the post. One vote per registered user. Any misuse or registrations with invalid email address will be disqualified. Pages submitted for the Guest CT Contest are not eligible for the Challenge Rewards program.
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

How do we vote?

We had posted a poll but were having some issues so we are now starting over and asking that you please go here to place your vote! thanks for your patience. Voting will now remain open until mid-day on November 1st!
    Find Me on Facebook

Hi Katie, how do we see how the voting is going?

The results are not visible until the end!
    Find Me on Facebook

6. When I went to the new link I got a message that said "thanks for taking the survey". Does that mean that earlier votes were transferred?

no, I'm sorry, but earlier votes were not transferred that's why I have extended the voting. Please ask anyone you asked to vote for you to come back and vote.
    Thank you!
    Find Me on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by katie pertiet View Post
    The results are not visible until the end!
    Oh ok Katie, they were visible earlier but I see things have changed since then.

It's asking us to sign up for Survey Monkey...

you shouldn't have to sign up to vote. please let me know if you continue to have trouble.
    this isn't going as smoothly as I'd hoped!
    Find Me on Facebook

How exciting with the hidden results!

12. Katie, when I voted and hit enter it took me to Survey Monkey also. Should there be a "Thank you for voting" (or similar) message when your vote is counted?
    Patsy

After you vote, you do get directed to Survey Monkey...but you don't need to sign up or do anything more for your vote to be registered and counted. If you get that far, you've voted! Can't wait to see the results, there were so many wonderful entries!!
    Connie

14. I want to vote for all of you who entered! I enjoyed all the fabulous entries. Great participation by wonderfully talented scrappers!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Can I just say well done to everyone who entered and put themselves 'out there' to be in the running for the Guest CT spot. So much talent here at DD and the best of luck to all of you
    Jenelle

My Gallery

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

16. When I looked this morning there weren't that many votes. Maybe you could start a thread with the subject reflecting that if you voted before a certain time you should vote again because, if we didn't ask anyone to vote for us but they did we wouldn't know to ask them to vote again. (Sorry for the long, run-on sentence)! And thanks for this opportunity. It has been a lot of fun and the gallery is just amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by katie pertiet View Post
    no, I'm sorry, but earlier votes were not transferred that's why I have extended the voting. Please ask anyone you asked to vote for you to come back and vote.
    Thank you!
    Patsy

17. I also want to add that I too have been blown away by all your entries and creativity! Fantastic fantastic effort and such a pleasure to see all your pages in the gallery!

Quote Originally Posted by digigrandma View Post
    I want to vote for all of you who entered! I enjoyed all the fabulous entries. Great participation by wonderfully talented scrappers!
    Yes, lots of talent in the gallery! Many inspiring layouts.

I've been to the gallery like 7 times today and I still haven't voted. Such wonderful pages everyone created. This is a tough decision. :O/
    ~Kelly

Oh such a tricky choice, so many creative pages. All those who entered showed such talent. I went through the gallery, and at one point had 9 people's galleries open! So hard to choose just one!!
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

Wow what a lot of entrants when you see the list like that.

I got a 'thanks for voting' or similar across the top, and then the sign up is if you want to create your own survey, so don't worry about that grandy.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Katie, I've heard from a few people that when they tried to vote by clicking on the link provided in this thread they were taken directly to Survey Monkey (as happened for grandy924 and flowersgal?) While I understand that one will be directed to Survey Monkey after voting, these folk are telling me they never even saw the list of contestants so they were not able to vote. Any idea what might be going on?
    Shirley
    "I never met a mouse I didn't like."
    (with apologies to Will Rogers)
    My Gallery

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

The choice is difficult, there are so many beautiful pages in the gallery, I am once again going to look at them before voting

Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    Katie, I've heard from a few people that when they tried to vote by clicking on the link provided in this thread they were taken directly to Survey Monkey (as happened for grandy924 and flowersgal?) While I understand that one will be directed to Survey Monkey after voting, these folk are telling me they never even saw the list of contestants so they were not able to vote. Any idea what might be going on?
    This is very strange and I can't re-create the problem. Every computer and tablet in my home all goes right to the survey. Maybe try another computer? browser?

And I'm sorry it's taking you to a survey monkey sign-up after. It's supposed to be just saying thank you. oy!
    Find Me on Facebook

25. Decisions, decisions....can I just vote for everyone?? Well done, all.
    Susan

What a talented group of scrappers! So many lovely pages were created!!
    Jane

I had no trouble using the site, I had all the names lined up to vote for and then it thanked me for voting....
    The only tough part was deciding who to vote for So many talented scrappers around here, I really mean it!! You guys are awesome!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

28. Hi,

It did the same thing when I clicked the link, it took me directly to the "Thanks for taking the survey" and I couldn't vote. I was using just internet explorer. I downloaded Google Chrome and opened the site there, and clicked the link and this time it did go to the list of entrants to vote....

Hi, Katie and grandmak,

Thanks for the advice. I'll pass the word on to my friends to try a different browser and/or computer.
    Shirley
    "I never met a mouse I didn't like."
    (with apologies to Will Rogers)
    My Gallery

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

Weird--I voted using IE, because I was at work (use Chrome at home). I didn't have any problems. Great idea to try an alternate browser if you can't get to the list, though.
    Connie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast