Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October 2013 Guest CT Contest!!!

Oh yes........loving this challenge!!!! The pages are rolling in already.......good luck everybody!!!
    Carolynn

My camera: Canon EOS 1000D
    My lenses: f/1.8 50mm, 18-55mm
    My software: Lightroom 4, PSE 9

Wow, some awesome entries so far!! WTG girls!! I'm too nervous to enter, but good luck to all the participants!! So exciting!

I'm so excited about this contest! Thanks for the chance to win! The entries so far are just amazing! Good luck to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Jane_Bond7 View Post
    Wow, some awesome entries so far!! WTG girls!! I'm too nervous to enter, but good luck to all the participants!! So exciting!
    Jane, don't let your fear get in the way! You are a talented scrapper! If you don't get a chance to play along this month, there's always next month!!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Jane, you should definitely enter if you have the time to get the layouts done. I would LOVE to see your pages!
    Connie

Aww, thanks girls, but part of my hesitation is finding the time this month.... Both sets of parents are moving this month and just moving my mom out of a 6 bedroom house into a 2 bedroom condo is giving me anxiety attacks, let alone moving my in-laws as well! So hopefully they will have another one sometime and maybe I'll take a kick at the can then! But thanks so much for the vote of confidence!

7. Jane, you should definitely enter! Your layouts are always awesome. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to devote to the contest this month either what with going back to FL and jury duty but I'll do my best. The gallery is a feast for the eyes!
    Patsy

Thanks Patsy! You are doing great so far, Good Luck!!

9. Great opportunity but it has had me engaging in lots of conversations in my head. Things like "not good enough", no cute kids photos, not one to load on the supplies -- simpler style can' compete, etc., etc., etc. But finally I decided just to create for fun and submit what feels right for me without worrying and getting hung up in all the comparisons and self-defeating conversations. You'll see I even scrapped a bit about this mental struggle in my patterned paper layout. So, I'm in and had fun creating the layouts. Thanks Katie for the challenge. Just wish each one of us "brave enough" to meet the challenge could get a little participation prize for putting ourselves out there ... hint, hint.

will keep that hint in mind
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

I discovered this challenge yesterday and I just had to join! Such an exciting opportunity!

12. Welcome to the challenge Irene! Your layouts are beautiful!
    Patsy

Oh my what an exciting opportunity!! I will be doing some scrapping for sure these next few days!

Quote Originally Posted by ptabbert View Post
    Welcome to the challenge Irene! Your layouts are beautiful!
    Thanks Patsy! Great to see you joining this challenge too! Lots of talent in the gallery!

15. Can't wait to see your pages Lacey!
    Patsy

Hey, Katie,

When titling our entries for the contest, do we need to include which challenge each page is for? For example, I have titled one page "Hello World! (3 Photos)" and I have included the words "Patterned Paper" in a second page title, but do I need to explicitly state that all of my other entries are "My Choice?" I kinda figured that would be understood, but I want to make sure I'm following the rules for the contest.

Thanks!
    Shirley
    "I never met a mouse I didn't like."
    (with apologies to Will Rogers)
    My Gallery

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

Hi Shirley!
    Yes, it would be helpful if entries were labeled! I'll be doing my best to go through the entries and make sure all the requirements have been met even if they are not labeled!
    Thank you!
    Find Me on Facebook

It's the home stretch! You have thru tomorrow to get your pages uploaded!
    I will be closing uploads then and posting a voting poll on Friday!
    Good Luck!
    Find Me on Facebook

Good luck ladies!! The gallery is so full of talent!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

20. HI..I am still trying to get my pages complete....I am trying to upload a profile picture, I figured that would be a good start..Do we have all day on the 24'th?

I was gone for about 3 days and in that time the challenge gallery grew!! Wow - so many fabulous pages entered. This is such a fun challenge - not to mention the pressure when my mojo has gone on vacation!!!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Ladies - the contest gallery is bursting with wonderful pages!!! This challenge brings out the best of all of you - thanks Katie, for this great opportunity.
    I would have loved to participate, but there was no time in October and there will be even less in November!
    Anyway - i enjoyed the pages and find it pretty hard to decide for favourites.... good luck everybody!!!

Uly

Quote Originally Posted by grandmak View Post
    HI..I am still trying to get my pages complete....I am trying to upload a profile picture, I figured that would be a good start..Do we have all day on the 24'th?
    Yes, all day on the 24th!
    Find Me on Facebook

Good luck! Such beautiful pages!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12