Thread: Candice Stringham's Oh Shoot 2!: Advanced Composition

Candice Stringham's Oh Shoot 2!: Advanced Composition

Has anyone taken Candice Stringham's Oh Shoot 2!: Advanced Composition. I am interested in taking the class but looking for a review. Does Katrina Kennedy have a class like this?

TIA
    Amie
    Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
    Lenses: 50mm 1.8, 18-200mm, 70-300 mm
    Software: Photoshop Elements 7.0
    My Gallery

I haven't taken this class . . . it does sound interesting, doesn't it? Wish I had a review for you . . . but, I do know that you will enjoy Candice. My cousin and I went to France for a week long photography class with Candice and Nicole Gerulat a couple of years ago. She does know what she is talking about for sure.

sorry that I didn't' see this post earlier . . . hope that you check back in.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

I've only taken an external flash class from Candice. Like Mollie said, she knows what she's talking about! You can't go wrong!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

I took the Oh Shoot! class, I guess the original one. And a portrait class I think. She is really good. I still remember her advice to take portraits with a long lens! In fact I asked for one for Christmas . Good luck with the class!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif