Thread: New from Arizona!

Cool New from Arizona!

Hi,
    I have been collecting digital items for three years! Now I just need to get past my anxiety with PSE9 ! I just love all of the designers here and hope one day to make many things with their products!

Hi there Sanjos and welcome to DD. The products here are wonderful as well as the creative team. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. Don't be afraid of PSE9...there are many tutorials here to help you overcome any anxiety about it. That's what I learned on and these tuts are great! Ask any questions you might have in the software support section and photoshop elements area. I use it all the time! Just have fun ;-)
    Lorna

My toys: Canon EOS 5D, 24-105mm, 70-200mm, macro 100mm
    My software: PSE v12, ACDSee Pro2
    My platform: I'm a Mac
    My blog: www.idiosyncrazies.wordpress.com

Photobucket

Hello and welcome to DD! I am from Arizona also! You will love this community and anything you need help with, please ask. Checkout the forum for tips on Photoshop Elements. Looking forward to seeing your pages in the Gallery!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

Welcome! Jump in and start playing with your PSE. We've all been at your stage and survived through the tears (well, I had tears!) of frustration by asking asking asking. There are lots of answers here.
    Maureen
    My Blog:Cooking My Life
    What do we live for if not to make life a little easier for someone?
    iPhone4Gs is my camera!/27" iMac/Macbook/MountainLion
    PSE11/LR5

Welcome Sanjos. My advice is find a couple of tutorials and dive right in, playing is the only way to learn.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Hi and welcome to DD! Just jump right in there and start playing, you'll get the hang of it in no time! The more you do it, the easier it will get! Fun, fun!!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Welcome to Designer Digitals! You will love it here! Everyone is so nice and so helpful. Here is a link to help get you started! It is "Getting Started" right here on the site. If you have questions just come over here and ask! I am Cindy and live in Ohio.
    Cindy

Camera-Canon EOS Rebel T3i
    Software: PSE11
    ACDSee14
    Platform: PC
    Silhouette Cameo

Welcome to DD!! You will just LOVE it here!! Like you mentioned, the designers here are fabulous!! And the community here is so warm, friendly, and helpful!! I figured out how to use photoshop by the tutorials under the Getting Started thread that Cindy mentioned and linked you up to! I didn't post for a long time either, but so glad I finally did! I've made some great friends here at DD! Hope to see you in the gallery soon!! Good luck, and don't be afraid to ask questions. We even learn different ways to do things when people ask!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Hi Sanjos and welcome to DD! You will find several PSE users here and you'll find tutorials that are really helpful. Dig into the PSE - it really is fun! I'm anxious to see what you create!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Welcome! If you've been collecting for three years you will have lots of goodies to play with! Just dive in! We're here to help
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Welcome! Hope you share some of your work with us soon!

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

Wecome to DD! so glad you introduced yourself. :O) I think everyone is timid around software at first. Everything I know about PSE I learned in these tutorials in the shop. There are 56 of them and I learned something new and had an "aha moment" with each one of them. Have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions. :O)
    ~Kelly

Welcome to DD -- we're glad you're here! I can't wait to see what you create with all the goodies you've been collecting!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

So glad to see you here at DD. This is a wonderful and friendly site. I would ditto what everyone else has said. The tutorials are the best place to start. Can't wait to see your first pages posted here.
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

Hiya, welcome to DD, so glad you introduced yourself. Like others have said, just go ahead and play, we've all started knowing nothing, and we're all still learning. Feel free to ask questions, someone's bound to know the answer, and I'm looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery!
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

Welcome to DD Sanjos, it's great to have a new member on board and you have come to the right place to start your digital adventure..........we're all here to help you get started and answer any questions you may have Looking forward to seeing your pages
    Carolynn

My camera: Canon EOS 1000D
    My lenses: f/1.8 50mm, 18-55mm
    My software: Lightroom 4, PSE 9

17. Hi Sanjos! Thank you for introducing yourself to us. Welcome to the wonderful world of digital scrapping here at Designer Digitals. Keep practicing and having fun with PSE.

I, too, highly recommend the tutorials by Cassie Jones in our DD store because while learning the PSE software you'll also have a finished scrapbook page because each tutorial takes you step by step in creating a layout using the papers and embellishments that come with each tutorial.

Here's a link to the first tutorial in Cassie's tutorial series:
    http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...oducts_id/3944
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Welcome to DD!! Tutorials are the way I learned to do a lot of digital scrapbooking!! There are so many great people here at DD and are always willing to help!! You will love it here!!

Welcome to DD Good to have you here!!
    Bailey

My Gallery

My Blog

Software/stuff: PS CS3, Lightroom 2, Wacom Intuos3
    Camera: Nikon D300s & backup d40x, 55-200 4.5vr, 50mm 1.4G

Welcome to Designer Digitals! We are glad to have you here! The best way to get over your fear is to face it head on & dive into PSE9!

21. welcome to designer digitals Sanjos... most of us start right where you are, collecting and observing - just jump in and i know there are plenty of good people here to help along the way....
    shhbabymine (sarah)
    canon rebel xti
    PSE5
    my gallery

22. So happy to have you on board, Sanjos! All of us leaned on the knowledge of our DD friends while learning PS or PSE. I know that I probably wore everyone out when I was new to PSE. After years of playing with digital, there are questions that arise very often and there is always a fabulous answer here. Cassie Jones and Sara Horton both have hints and tutorials that are so much help!!

Go to the purple tool bar at the top of the page and click on TIPS! There are all sorts of questions there in the database . . . and one particularly for PSE.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

23. Hi there! Welcome to DD!
    Sara

My DD Gallery: sarahorton
    My Blog

Hi Sanjos! I'm so glad you introduced yourself, and I hope that we'll continue to see you around the forums and gallery. I was a 'collector' for a few years before I started posting, too. We're all eager to encourage and help you along the way!
    Connie