Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Let's Talk Chalk Chat!

Thanks so much for the fun chat Merr!! I just posted my Welcome Fall sign!! I hope to pop back in to catch up later today!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

2. Quote Originally Posted by grandma lynnie View Post
    I am loving your take on Project Life, Merr. These January pages are wonderful!
    Thanks, Lynnie! It seems more doable to me than a weekly version! As it is, I still have to make pages for April to be caught up with the project.

Kim, I saw your colorful fall chalk card in the gallery. TY for playing along today!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Merilee I want to thank you for your inspiration and hard work! I posted my first chalkboard page in the gallery and I have to say I like it more then I thought I would! I forgot to post my inspiration piece-I will go do that right now! I lifted this page by Amy Mallory-http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...p?photo=192485
    Cindy

Camera-Canon EOS Rebel T3i
    Software: PSE11
    ACDSee14
    Platform: PC
    Silhouette Cameo

4. Cindy, you're an inspiration with your awesome chalk page! I'm just back from seeing it. I'm glad you like the look of a chalk background and chalked titles, etc.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Ah Cindy, it looks wonderful!

It's half 9 here now, I've been asleep half the day, got flu, but waking up now the household is snoozing, should I open up Photoshop to play?
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 6 for Mac, run on my super-shiny new Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D, wheeee!!!! or still my trusty IXUS 950IS, or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

Oh Chrissy I hope you feel better fast. Maybe scrapping would make you feel better!!! Thanks to you and Merilee for your kind words! It has been fun stepping out of my box.
    Cindy

Camera-Canon EOS Rebel T3i
    Software: PSE11
    ACDSee14
    Platform: PC
    Silhouette Cameo

7. Quote Originally Posted by kikimama View Post

It's half 9 here now, I've been asleep half the day, got flu, but waking up now the household is snoozing, should I open up Photoshop to play?
    Oh, no! Sorry, you are under the weather, Chrissy!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Merr! This is such a fun thread to read through! I am one that loves chalk and I love to incorporate it on my pages!!! I am off to download the freebie here! I don't have time to scrapbook today, but plan to make some time tomorrow! Thanks so much for mentioning a page of mine here! So sweet! I hope everyone is having fun playing with chalk today!
    LoriS

My Gallery

9. Quote Originally Posted by LoriS View Post
    Merr! This is such a fun thread to read through! I am one that loves chalk and I love to incorporate it on my pages!!! I am off to download the freebie here! I don't have time to scrapbook today, but plan to make some time tomorrow! Thanks so much for mentioning a page of mine here! So sweet! I hope everyone is having fun playing with chalk today!
    Hey, Lori, thanks for stopping by today. I am glad I found your page to highlight!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

10. Hi Everyone.... your not going to believe where I've been today.... I got to go to an OHIO State football game... I'll scrap and post next week Mamaw turns 91 tomorrow so we have company...
    I'll have to read everyones comments tomorrow!!!!
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

11. Quote Originally Posted by MINIDEB View Post
    Hi Everyone.... your not going to believe where I've been today.... I got to go to an OHIO State football game... I'll scrap and post next week Mamaw turns 91 tomorrow so we have company...
    Oh, boy, big day for you, Debbie! Nothing like a college football game in the fall, especially a Big Ten School!!!

Wishing a Happy Birthday to Mamaw!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

12. As we head into the final hours of our chat, I hope you're finding time to scrap with a chalk design to post so you're in the drawing for the gift certificate! You have until tomorrow morning to post. 8:00 AM EST is the deadline. After that I'll do the random drawing for the $10.00 Gift Certificate to the DD store.

BTW, I'll be using Katie's chalk leaf designs when I make my October Chalkboard for sure! It was so timely and generous of her to give the chalk leaves as the freebie for my chat.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Quote Originally Posted by kikimama View Post

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well my friend. Hope your day brightens. Question. When you say half 9, does that mean 9:30? Gotta love the lingo from country to country!

Quote Originally Posted by MINIDEB View Post
    Hi Everyone.... your not going to believe where I've been today.... I got to go to an OHIO State football game... I'll scrap and post next week Mamaw turns 91 tomorrow so we have company...
    Sounds fun Deb! We have our big rivalry game tonight. So not happy that the games starts at 8pm. We usually have a party, but that's my girls bed time. But we have a sitter for dinner

15. Mmmm, college football on Saturday afternoons...I grew up going to the University of Minnesota home football games. I always loved seeing the marching band perform at half time.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Good morning, you've all had such fun whilst I've been sleeping!!!
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Got back a while ago - I did find the sodium free baking powder!! I can bake in the morning!! I've had time to work on a page and just posted it in the gallery. Thanks, Merr, I've really enjoyed this chat today!!
    Pure-Natural-Beauty
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Kim, yep, I did mean 9.30 pm . Now it's just after half-past midnight, and I'm still awake lol. Almost finished a chalk-themed page though!
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 6 for Mac, run on my super-shiny new Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D, wheeee!!!! or still my trusty IXUS 950IS, or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

19. Hi and good morning to you, Carol!

Makes me happy to see the chalk challenge pages start to appear in the 3rd Quarter Sale Gallery! Thanks, Sharon!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Gosh, there are some many great chalk LO's in the gallery. Thank you so much Merrilee for the great inspiration. I kept gravitating to the ones with colored chalk so that is the direction I went. Two of the chalk alpha's I bought today were perfect for adding both the color and leaving a bit of white. It was fun!

Here is my LO link http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...alk-ch&cat=500
    Betty Jo

My Gallery TFL
    Software: Adobe Photosho CS5

21. Quote Originally Posted by BettyJoR View Post
    Gosh, there are some many great chalk LO's in the gallery. Thank you so much Merrilee for the great inspiration. I kept gravitating to the ones with colored chalk so that is the direction I went. Two of the chalk alpha's I bought today were perfect for adding both the color and leaving a bit of white. It was fun!

Here is my LO link http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...alk-ch&cat=500
    Thanks for the link to your wonderful layout, Betty Jo! I was happy to see beautiful Shadow's photo on your page!

Happy Fall tomorrow to all you in the Northern Hemisphere and Happy Spring to our friends in the Southern Hemisphere. BTW, I am watching out my window a beautiful sunset over the lake. The lake is calm, the air is cool and crisp, the sky is clear with no clouds...just beautiful!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Hi Merr! I absolutely love your Pinterest boards, and you always pick so many interesting things! I especially love your Heritage pins ... wonderful selection of the best out there! Thank you (and Katie) for the fabulous leaf freebies ... so perfect for fall!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by DELISAK View Post
    Hi Merr! I absolutely love your Pinterest boards, and you always pick so many interesting things! I especially love your Heritage pins ... wonderful selection of the best out there! Thank you (and Katie) for the fabulous leaf freebies ... so perfect for fall!!!!
    Hi Delisa! I'm a fan of your PL pages! I was so happy with Katie's freebie for this chat, too!

Last time I checked Pinterest today I had 30 new followers to my chalkboard pins! LOL, must be people who checked out the chat today.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

24. I just have to share another of my monthly chalkboard pages. It's the February page and I think this one is my favorite, so far, probably because I love grid designs so much.

February Chalkboard
    http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...bruary&cat=500
    February700.jpg

Do you love that little Chalkboard sign from Chalkboard Signage kit? I do!
    http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...ducts_id/15475
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

Merr, things went awry this morning and I'm sooooo late here, looks like it has been a rollicking night! Who knows, maybe one day I might be able to pull an all-nighter with you!!
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

26. Quote Originally Posted by carollee View Post
    Merr, things went awry this morning and I'm sooooo late here, looks like it has been a rollicking night! Who knows, maybe one day I might be able to pull an all-nighter with you!!
    Carol, you are sweet to check in with me on this chat. I know it starts when you are going to bed!

Maybe some day we need to tag team for a chat. You can take over for me when I go to bed!
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

27. Sorry I missed the chat - sounds like it was a lot of fun! I'll have to go back tomorrow and read the posts. I did quick put together a layout, though. I love the chalkboard look!
    Patsy

Oh dear, I've missed the chat 'live' due to our time differences I'm sorry Merr. But I have enjoyed reading through and admiring all the examples! Off to check out the gallery now
    Jenelle

My Gallery

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

29. Merr - I missed the chat yesterday... and the others too...I checked out all the comments and inspiration this morning.... this was awesome... thanks for putting it all together....I hope you have a great day!!!!! I'm off to shop and download a bit until Mamaw wakes up....Thanks for the freebies! I love the quarterly sale!!!
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456