Let?s Talk Chalk
Hi and welcome to my chat! Have you jumped on the chalkboard bandwagon? I?m sure you?ve noticed chalkboards are a popular design trend for restaurant menu boards, wall art for the home, photo cards and, of course, scrapbook pages! I think it is a great look for our scrapbook pages and with autumn and Halloween coming up, think about what you could create to print and hang on a wall to decorate your home.

I?ve gathered ideas to share in this thread to start our conversation, plus, I?ll be giving you a link to a freebie by Katie Pertiet in just a moment!

Please add your own questions, comments and ideas throughout the day. Remember, keep refreshing this page in your browser so you see what?s been added!

The Chalk Challenge:
My challenge to you is to create a scrapbook page or a card, wall art or poster using 100% Designer Digitals products and at least one chalk design from our Designer Digitals store. Post by Sunday morning 8:00 AM EST.

Important:
Please note, to be eligible to win the $10.00 Gift Certificate to the Designer Digitals store, your layout or card should be created with 100% Designer Digital products and include at least one chalk design. Post in the 2013 3rd Quarter SALE gallery by Sunday morning 8:00 AM EST. The random winner will be announced in the forum on Sunday.

*event pages or cards are not eligible for the monthly rewards system.

Please post your chalk designs in this gallery: 2013 3rd Quarter Sale
http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...y.php?cat=2549