Thread: Who wants to play Peek-a-Boo?

Who wants to play Peek-a-Boo?

There is a new Playing with Paper Challenge on the blog today! We are challenging you to use a "peek-a-boo" technique. We want to see your DD papers as your bottom layer peeking through a solid. You will be so inspired by the great examples. We'd love to have you play along! You can grab a new freebie and also enter to win a DD gift certificate! (freebie expires on August 16) I can't wait to see your "Peek-a-Boo" pages!!!
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

Love this challenge, Amy! What fabulous examples on the blog!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Such a fun technique for this challenge! Love the examples!! Hope I get the chance to play! (It's our last full week before school starts)
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

This was the most fun I've had creating a layout in a long time.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

What a fun challenge!!

Such a fun and creative challenge! The inspiration pages are so......well......inspiring! I'm anxious to give it a try.
    Lynn (also known as Lynnie!)

7. This was a fun challenge. I just wanted to "fess up" about the circles in my layout http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...aper-a&cat=500. No time spent spacing them out ... I just selected the red dots on Katie's Spot Dots paper and then deleted that selection. Easy!! Thanks for all of the kind comments.
    Patsy