Thread: Show Us Your Favorites!! (08-12-13)

1. Show Us Your Favorites!! (08-12-13)

THE FAVORITES THREAD IS FOR LAYOUTS POSTED LAST WEEK. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE PAGES POSTED AFTER SUNDAY, AUGUST 11TH.

PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. That gives others a chance to share their favorites, too!

Please show us pages that use DesignerDigitals products and provide a link (click here to learn more) . . . so we can see the details of the page in the gallery.

This adorable page by Sarah (sterkeurs) is my favorite of the week. I love her use of such a variety of shapes and elements to showcase the sweet photo.

I look forward to seeing your favorites!
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

There were so many fantastic pages this past week, but this one by hillareyd caught my eye. What a gorgeous kitty and page. I can't stop looking at all the details. Bravo!

Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

I have a soft spot for little boy pages and I am also really loving the new whimsy brushes by Katie. Those reasons landed this adorable page in my favs. I just love this layout, Jenelle!!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...e-boys&cat=502

Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

I love this page made by Melissa. Great colors, cool composition, every detail located in the right place and sweet, sweet picture!

Agnieszka

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

My choice for this week in Sharon's (Shannamay) page with this adorable photo of her granddaughter, Tully. The colors, layering and overall sweetness really caught my eye.

Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

Thanks Cassie!! What a great way to start my week. My favourite has to be Kim's "Together" - and I have to agree with her that the new Leyton kit is probably my new fave as well! Such a nice page Kim.

Sarah

My Gear: very old Canon EOS XS
    Software: Photoshop, Lightroom CC, ACDSee16

Jana`s pages are always amazing!! I love all her work!!

Oh Amy - what an honor! Thank you so much! My fave picks have already been mentioned above - such awesome inspiration here! The gallery is really rocking lately
    Jenelle

My Gallery

Sarah thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Such an honor to be mentioned here!

Several of my faves have also already been mentioned above. I also adore Kayleigh's With You GG

photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

I just love this page by Ang. The photo is fantastic and the scrapping is just perfect. :O)

~Kelly

Kelly thank you so much for mentioning my page here!! What a surprise when I got home this evening!! Always an honor to be here!!

12. I admire the gorgeous, artistic color series hdubois43 is sharing with us! I've been working on a color series, myself, over a period of years and so I am interested in the concept.

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...lor-se&cat=500
    siesta.jpg
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

My favourite this week was from a new poster!!! I love the subdued background on this LO that really lets the photos shine - gorgeous work!

Sharon

My favourite this week was from a new poster!!! I love the subdued background on this LO that really lets the photos shine - gorgeous work!

And thank you Joanne for the mention - always an honor!!
    Sharon

I absolutely loved how amy put together this beautiful page! this template is being used in SO many great ways and lends itself to such beautiful blending possibilities!
    Debbie

Thank you Debbie! Katie always makes it so easy!

What a special page by Doris (echogirl). Such great brushwork and colors and I loved reading every word!

Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

17. This page from sharongrey8 named DAD has me captivated! I love the photograph . . . it is one in a million . . . totally priceless. Sharon has journaled with such eloquent words the character and perseverance of her father who grew up in hard times and became an inspiration, I am sure to many people. LOVE you Dad's striped socks, Sharon . . . he would be a fashion icon today!!

Generations-Dad-Early_Years_-_web.jpg
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

I love this thread - it's so easy to miss lots of the great layouts. This layout by Katie P. touched my heart - watching children and grandchildren grow up is truly wonderfully painful and you hope they remember the small and special things of childhood.
    Julie

I'm adding this fabulous page by Kim. I think this is soooooo gorgeous. :O)

~Kelly