Thread: The Story Scrapbook Challenge for August

The Story Scrapbook Challenge for August

I am so happy to be bringing you the Story Scrapbook Challenge once again.

This time I thought I might try something a bit different. Of course anyone can scrap any story they wish. The important thing is getting those stories down.

But for those that want a subject, for those who are paralysed at the thought of a blank screen but not knowing which way to jump other than a few lines of journaling, I thought I might issue a prompt for you. So run with this if you’d like. The prompt is to scrap a story about someone who has made a marked impact on your life - that really gives you help with the who, what, where, when and why behind the story. It might be a story about a family member, a teacher, a world leader, the man who sells newspapers up in the corner store. It would be a great story to know how someone has impacted you (or your family) and why.

There are some great CT examples on the blog. The stories will blow you away!!! The team at DD have provided a freebie to help you on your way, and rules of the challenge is to use at least one product from this freebie pack.

Post your pages in the Weekly Challenge Gallery by Sunday 11 August at 12midnight EST using mostly DesignerDigitals products. Pages that use ALL DesignerDigitals products are eligible for a $5 store gift certificate that will be randomly awarded close of the contest. Remember to use at least one challenge freebie and have fun! I can't wait to read your stories.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

Loving the great stories being told in the challenge. Not long now till it finishes, so get those beautiful stories written
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo