Thread: Super behind on Project Life!

Super behind on Project Life!

Oh my- I am super duper behind on my project life--I have all the journaling and photos for all the days recorded but have yet to put it into the templates and on a page! I need some inspiration LOL! We have been so busy around here lately that it has taken a back seat. Maybe when the weather starts cooling off and school begins I can catch up. Surely I am not the only one behind?

I hear ya about inspiration!! Try hanging out in the PL gallery for some ideas!! Some new items were released today that could work perfectly! Grab them while they are on sale! I've also been known to drag and drop from one week to the next, just change the photo and info!! It is really helping me with my calendar toppers right now!! Good luck!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

You can do it. Just try to stay organized and when you have time fill it in I have been falling behind this month because we have been crazy busy. But, school starts soon so I hope to catch up soon!

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

I fall behind all the time, I am behind again right now. I do journal (most of the time) and try to take at least one picture a day but putting the pages together still takes a long time for me. Maybe just start with the most recent and work your way back? As long as you don't give up completely!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Yup, I'm with ya! Waay behind too! Life is just crazy busy right now.... I'm like you and have most of the journaling caught up and most pix, but it's finding the time... and I am NOT a quick scrapper.... I think I may do what Anke suggested though, and start with the most current and work backwards.... that may motivate me more?....hopefully

I'm about 2 months behind right now. I started this weekend to at least open a template and drag my photos in with the journaling. This way it is at least saved and started, even though it may not look too pretty yet. I'll try to keep current now and go back to finish the rest of the pages when I can.

I'm glad I am not the only one!! Taking some time today to get caught up!

Sonfun Lacey! Looking forward to seeing your PL!! I love this project!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Me too! But I love this project so much, I'm determined to catch up. We moved in June (from VA to MI), so technically I have a good excuse.
    aka Sarah

My Tools: 1 Awesome 20" iMac, a Canon Rebel T3i, a Canon G12, and an iPhone 4S
    iPhoto, Aperture, PSE 9, Organizer