Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 30MM Challenge - Father's Day Theme (or whatever you choose!)

LOL, Never mind I forgot to refresh - noon?

Ack!! So close - I just can never seem to get these done in time

Jess, that's how I am, too, but this time I may have finished on time. I forgot to look at the time stamp when I uploaded.

OK - there are four of you in the running for the gift certificate. Be right back!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

drumroll . . .
    ~Kelly

Ladies, your pages are so fun. I still get all flustered and nervous with the time limit. It doesn't seem to show in your pages though. :O)
    ~Kelly

I didn't spend 1/2 the time looking for a photo. She gave us the clue of "dad" so that helped me ever so much!!!

The winner is grandy924 (sorry I don't know your name!) I will PM you a code for your $5 gift certificate.

Thanks for playing ladies!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

YAY! Congrats! Happy shopping! :O)
    ~Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Limequilla View Post
    I didn't spend 1/2 the time looking for a photo. She gave us the clue of "dad" so that helped me ever so much!!!
    Yes, sometimes looking for the photo(s) is half the battle! :-)
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

Thanks so much Julie! This is always a fun challenge. :O)
    Have a great weekend all!
    ~Kelly

Congrats!! Everyone did a wonderful job with the challenge Will enjoy going through each one of them! Thanks for hosting the challenge Julie

Thanks, Julie!!! Congrats, Grandy!

14. Congrats to the winner, Grandy!

I am in awe of those of you who finished and in grand style, too. I tried....I really did! Even with advance notice of the theme I couldn't pull it together!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Quote Originally Posted by digigrandma View Post
    Congrats to the winner, Grandy!

I am in awe of those of you who finished and in grand style, too. I tried....I really did! Even with advance notice of the theme I couldn't pull it together!
    Hopefully we will see your page when you finish Merr!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

Hi everyone! I came late (fixing waffles for the kiddos this morning and just finishing up) but may get a chance to try the challenge later today. Can someone tell me how to easily find/get to the different galleries so I can post in the right place? I have bookmarks to the main gallery and the weekly challenges gallery, but is there a list of links to all the different galleries somewhere? I just can't seem to find it. :-/
    --Stacia

Novice digital scrapbooker with PSE 11.0 - working hard at getting better!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie DeGuia View Post
    Sorry... there is always a freebie for this. I was just waiting for a few people to join us before I put it up. You can still download and enjoy! :-)
    Thanks...I did (and I was wondering...) I've had a crazy 2 days. I just added the freebies and reposted. It's all in fun so what the heck????

Quote Originally Posted by Stacia View Post
    Hi everyone! I came late (fixing waffles for the kiddos this morning and just finishing up) but may get a chance to try the challenge later today. Can someone tell me how to easily find/get to the different galleries so I can post in the right place? I have bookmarks to the main gallery and the weekly challenges gallery, but is there a list of links to all the different galleries somewhere? I just can't seem to find it. :-/
    Here is the link. If you click on the "Ideas" gallery and scroll down you will see all the different galleries!

http://www.designerdigitals.com/digi...ry.php?cat=947
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

Oh, that was a little bit nervous but absolutely exciting! I couldn't found what does "teal" means My dictionary says - a type of duck)))
    I want to say - Thank you for great fun!
    Agnieszka

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Ah - it looks like if I click the "Quick Jump" at the very bottom, then a list of various galleries shows up. I never would have found that! Thanks for the hint, now I'll go make a note to myself so I don't forget the next time I'm looking for a particular gallery. :-)
    --Stacia

Novice digital scrapbooker with PSE 11.0 - working hard at getting better!

Quote Originally Posted by Arte Banale View Post
    Oh, that was a little bit nervous but absolutely exciting! I couldn't found what does "teal" means My dictionary says - a type of dusk)))
    LOL! Sorry, teal is a color between blue and green. It is the color of the cardstock tab in the freebie!
    Julie DeGuia
    Kennewick, WA
    My Blog

Thank you Julie, that was what I finally found
    Agnieszka

Quote Originally Posted by Limequilla View Post
    Thanks, Julie!!! Congrats, Grandy!
    I know it's random but I also think it was a "pity prize" because I was so mixed up today ha ha ha But I LOVE it. Thanks sooooo much! Oh, and my name is Sandy. Grandy is a cross between Sandy and grandma.

Great challenge, Julie! Sorry I missed the deadline, but thanks so much to Katie for her wonderful gift!

Thanks for the challenge, Julie - it was great fun. Now I need to finish what I posted - LOL!!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon

26. Congrats, Sandy! Thanks for the challenge, Julie.

27. Quote Originally Posted by grandy924 View Post
    I know it's random but I also think it was a "pity prize" because I was so mixed up today ha ha ha But I LOVE it. Thanks sooooo much! Oh, and my name is Sandy. Grandy is a cross between Sandy and grandma.
    So it was perfect randomness!! Congrats!
    Patsy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12