Yes everyone, it's that time again! PHOTO SWAP time! If you haven?t signed up before, have a think about taking the plunge, because these swaps really are a lot of fun and such a great way to get to know other DD community members. And if you're a perpetual photo-swapper, then jump on-board again - who knows who you'll be paired up with this time?
Have a read about the process and then you can sign up below if you'd like to take part.
* You can sign up by replying to this thread through to Sunday, May 12. We want to give everyone a chance to hear about this opportunity, so spread the word!
* Once sign-ups are complete, I will randomly pair everyone with a photo swap buddy. The buddies will be announced here in a new thread on Monday, May 13.
* You will have 2 weeks to complete a 12x12 page for your photo swap buddy. We have a deadline so no one is left waiting. All pages should be swapped and posted in the Photo Swap Gallery by Monday, May 27.
*Any page that is created by a CT member can be posted anywhere on the DD site, so please be sure you are comfortable with your pages being posted in other areas besides the Gallery (ie: examples in the store). Also, if you DO NOT wish for your page to be posted outside of Designer Digitals (Pinterest, Facebook, etc.) please make your photo swap partner aware of that.
* How it works:
1. Check the partner thread and find your swap buddy. Send them a DD PM so that the two of you can exchange email addresses.
2. By email, you and your swap buddy will exchange photos to scrap for each other! Try to send clear, high quality photos to your buddy, as this always helps the mojo.
3. You can also send journaling, title suggestions, etc. How much or how little additional information you supply is up to you.
4. Use 100% DD supplies to create a page from your buddy's photo(s).
6. Once the page is complete - send the high resolution/print ready flattened version back to your partner by email (no PSD files please).
7. Post the page you made for your buddy, along with credits, in the Photo Swap Gallery.
8. We've had GREAT participation in prior photo swaps! We'd love to keep it going and have even more sign up this time! BUT...please don't sign up if you won't be able to complete a page for your partner by May 27.
9. If you don't get an initial response from your buddy by PM - let me know.
Feel free to contact me with any other questions/problems and most importantly - HAVE FUN!