Hello there,

I'm Els (call me Ellie) and I live in Belgium. I've been an observing member for a while, but haven't dared to actively join in. Today I changed that The fact that I'm sitting at home with pneumonia has probably helped...

I'm 24 years old and my main profession is teaching. I teach primary school (in Belgium 6-12 year olds) at the moment I teach 7-yearolds and I'm loving it. As a side-profession I train dogs. I go to peoples homes and teach them how to educate their dog.

I started scrapbooking in 2006, traditional and hybrid scrapping. I've always been creative and am (since I was twelve!) the family photographer so making beautiful LO's for my memories. Unfortunately scrapbooking wasn't very known in Belgium, so at first the products were limited. It steadil changed and my siter and I started a Crop with some friends. We scrap almost every month.

A year ago, I went completely digital. From one day to the next. I sold all my stash and went digital. I haven't regretted it for one minute! I love the digital possibilities and the space-saving. I started following Designer Digitals and other digital designers and have recently taken my first class from Jana Morton.

I'm loving it and want to keep on learning and preserving memories.

Thanks for reading!