Thread: Hello from Virginia!

1. Hello from Virginia!

I've just taken the plunge into digital scrapbooking and, after a whopping two pages, I'm completely hooked! (My husband is thrilled that I can get rid of all the physical scrapbooking supplies now.)

I use Photoshop, which I was already familiar with for photo editing, and anticipate my albums being a mish-mash of scrap-style pages and traditional photo book and journaling pages.

This site looks fabulous and I'm wow-ed by all the inspiration and creativity here!

~Rebekah

2. Welcome, Rebekah! I am so glad you introduced yourself. I love that you are already hooked on digital! There are many helpful people here who can always answer any questions that might come up as you start your digital scrapping. Please share your pages in the gallery here. I will be on the lookout for them!
    Merrilee

Mac computer/Adobe Creative Cloud: CS and Lightroom; SonyA57

Welcome to DD, Rebekah! You're right that DD is a wealth of creativity and inspiration. I'm looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery.
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

You will LOVE it here!! Welcome to DD!!
    Carolynn

My camera: Canon EOS 1000D
    My lenses: f/1.8 50mm, 18-55mm
    My software: Lightroom 4, PSE 9

5. Welcome! Looking forward to seeing some of your pages in the gallery!
    Susan

Welcome Rebekah!! It's a fun addiction for sure!! Looking forward to getting to know you!
    Jodi
    LOVES it here!

Camera: Canon 60d
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3

Welcome! Aha, you're hooked now!! It is such great fun here. I look forward to seeing your pages.
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Welcome to DD! How exciting that you have found digi scrapping. You will find great inspiration here! I look forward to seeing your work in the gallery!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Welcome Rebekah! We are thrilled to have you. I remember the excitement of my first page too!! And I still get excited about each and every pate that I complete! Looking forward to "seeing" you around!! You will just LOVE it here!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

10. welcome!! you will totally love it here! looking forward to seeing some of your layouts!
    heather

Welcome! My husband loves digital scrapbooking for the same reason. He doesn't miss those supplies one bit Can't wait to see some of your layouts!

My Camera - 5D Mark III and Canon 50D
    My Lenses - 50mm 1.2, 70-200mm 2.8, 24-70mm 2.8, 100mm 2.8
    My Software - Photoshop CS5, Lightroom 3

Instagram

Welcome Rebekah! So curious to see your pages! You´ve found a wonderful community!

Uly

It's wonderful to have to here, Rebekah! Welcome to the dark side of digi scrapping You know, it's like Hotel California, you can check in, but you can never leave (JK) Enjoy your newfound order in the house and I hope to see lots of you around the gallery!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Welcome to DD! You will love it here-everyone is so nice and helpful. Looking forward to seeing your creations!
    Cindy

Camera-Canon EOS Rebel T3i
    Software: PSE11
    ACDSee14
    Platform: PC
    Silhouette Cameo

Hi and Welcome, Rebekah!! You will love it here!
    Trace

You are going to LOVE digital and Designer Digitals! We are such a fun community. It is so great to have you here!
    Joanne

My Gallery

Camera: Canon 6D
    Lens: Tamron SP 24-70mm
    Canon EF75-300mm f/4-5.6 III
    PSE 12 on a PC

17. Welcome to the land of 'hooked on digital', Rebekah! You are in great company here at Designer Digitals.

Once you are hooked, you will never look back!!!
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

18. Welcome to the world of digital.... its great to have you here....
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

19. Welcome to DD Rebekah!! I will be looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery...you will love how much fun digital is!!!
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast