Thread: Hugs from Poland ;)

Hugs from Poland ;)

Hey everybody!
    I'm really new here and still feel "new" in digi world. I live in Poland, near Cracow in small, but very famous (because of fantastic, old sald mine - placed on the original UNESCO list of the World Heritage Sites) city - Wieliczka.
    I used to be a "real" scrapbooker, but few months ago I turned to a digital site of scrapbooking. I still feel like a traitor, but this is stronger then me I still make real peaces but digi world is so fascinating - I can't resist!
    I'm 42 and I work as a pharmacist.
    It seems to be a great adwenture to become a part of such a fantastic and so creativ community You make here. I love your projects so much!
    I'm a little bit nervous because of my english, and a little bit embarrassed, because I still feel beginner in digi.
    At the same time I'm so exited!!!
    Arte Banale
    Agnieszka
    DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

2. First of all, you are communicating beautifully. I am so glad you introduced yourself. You are a talented artist and it is amazing to me that you are new to digital because you create so well! Just remember, we are excited to have you here sharing your scrapbook pages with us.
    Merrilee

I love Macs
    Adobe Creative Cloud:
    CS and Lightroom 5
    Bamboo Pen & Touch
    Sony A57

3. Welcome! We were all new at this at some point, any questions that you may have were probably asked by us! Don't worry about your English, it is certainly better than my Polish, so keep going! Loving your pages!
    Susan

Hello!! Thanks so much for introducing your self. I have loved seeing your beautiful pages in the gallery and would never have guessed that you were new to digital scrapping! WELCOME!
    Camera: Canon 7D, Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus TG2 (point and shoot)
    Lenses (for the 7D): Tamron F2.8 28-75mm, Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 and Sigma 50mm f/1.4
    Software: CS6.0, LightRoom 5, ACDSee 14
    Platform: PC
    My blog: snippets

Welcome to DD! I am so enjoying seeing your pages in the gallery, they are so creative and inspiring! I would never have guessed you were new to the digi world! Have fun!
    Trace

Welcome to DD -- it's a pleasure to see your pages in the gallery, and your English is very good. We're happy you're here!
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

7. Welcome to DD - I am glad to see you here!!!
    Debbie Douglas aka Minideb
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gif

Welcome to DD! I have really been enjoying your pages!

So happy to "meet" you, Arte! Your pages are wonderful and I can't believe you're a newbie. Your scrapping talent has carried over to digi very nicely. Have fun and Welcome! :O)
    ~Kelly

Welcome Arte... your English is absolutely OK and your digi wonderful... in fact, I have been lifting one of your pages today as I love your style... you have picked the right site... DD is so supportive and a wonderful source of help... looking forward to more of you creativity...
    Carol

11. Welcome to DD! So glad that you're here and posting your fabulous layouts!
    Patsy

Welcome Arte.....you are still a "real" scrapbooker. You are preserving memories and telling stories, no matter what the medium is. You are making beautiful pages and I am happy that you are sharing them here. You will find DD is a very warm and welcoming community. Can't wait to see more
    Pam

My Stuff: Nikon D80, Nikkor 50 mm 1.4, Nikkor 18 - 135mm, Nikkor 80 - 200mm, Speedlight SB-600 and my gorgeous Epiphanie Lola Camera Bag!
    Software: Dell Studio XPS, PSE 11 and Bamboo Fun

Thank You so much!
    Agnieszka

Welcome to DD Arte! How great to have you here - your pages are awesome! Ask whatever you need to ask - i promise: everybody is super supportive here. Looking forward to seeing more of you!

Uly

Welcome to DesignerDigitals! So glad you've found us! Looking forward to getting to know you!
    Katie - owner of DesignerDigitals
    Find Me on Facebook
    My Blog : Documenting + Designing

Camera: Nikon D700 with Speedlight SB-600
    Lenses: 16-35mm F4, 24-70mm F2.8, 70-200mm F2.8
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS3, Illustrator CS3
    computer platform: Mac

Hello Arte, and welcome. And you know we all started somewhere. It's such a wonderful craft and you just keep getting inspired and grow and spread your wings and fly with it. It's terrific. As long as we're telling our stories, that's the main thing. Looking forward to seeing lots of your pages.
    Carol

My Gallery
    My Blog

Camera : Canon 60D and Sony a300
    Softwear : Photoshop Creative Cloud
    Fun Stuff : Wacom Bamboo

I am so glad you formally introduced yourself, your pages are amazing! Welcome!

18. Arte, it is wonderful to have you here at Designer Digitals! Welcome.

I have seen a couple of your pages in the gallery (they are wonderful) but not all of them I imagine, so I am off to take another look! Your ability to write in English is amazing . . . I'm so happy that you have found the spot to introduce yourself.
    Mollie

My DD Gallery

DD Photo-a-Day Flickr Group

Software: Photoshop Elements 8.0
    My Gear: Canon PowerShot G10, Canon D50 , Tameron 28-300 lens and Canon 50mm - 1.4 lens
    Computer: iMac

I've LOVED the pages you've created so far......they are BEAUTIFUL!!! So happy to have you on board, welcome!!!
    Carolynn

My camera: Canon EOS 1000D
    My lenses: f/1.8 50mm, 18-55mm
    My software: Lightroom 4, PSE 9

You are so kind for me! I really appreciate it. My face is red like beetroot (do You use such an expression in english?)!
    I absolutly agree with Carollee - scrapbooking is telling a story about photo, expanding it to the whole LO. And it really thas'nt matter if you do it on a real paper or on your monitor.
    Agnieszka

I am so glad you joined us! I have been admiring your beautiful art these last couple of days, you are very talented!!! Your english is very good, no worries there
    The feeling like a traitor will soon pass don't worry. It's all in what you want to do and who says you can't add things to your finished pages if you so desire. Anything goes, it's your project!! Welcome to Designer Digitals!!!
    Anke

My gear:
    Nikon: D700, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 mm 2.8, 17-35 mm 2.8, 70-200 2.8, 85mm 1.4
    Tamron:18-270mm 3.5-6.3, 90mm 2.8,
    LR 5 (CC), CS6 on a 17" MacBookPro.
    Member NAPP
    My blog
    My gallery

Welcome Arte!! Your English seems just wonderful!! I agree, the pages say so much with out words!! So glad you found us. And I am eager to get to know you here!! We are all here to help one another!
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

I've been looking at your wonderful pages in the gallery and they are fabulous! Welcome to DD!
    Sharon
    aka - justbnsharon

24. Hello Arte and welcome to DD!! We are glad you found us and are sharing your beautiful pages with us!!
    Kathie

my gallery

Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon D50
    Lenses: Nikkor: 50 mm 1.4, 24-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8, Micro 60mm 2.8G ED, 18-200mm VR, SB-800
    Software: Adobe PSE3 and CS2
    Computer Platform: It may be a PC, but at least it's fast

Thank You Kathie! I'm also very, very happy I'm here - You are a great inspiration for me. To be honest, beeing her is like a fresh breath for my scrapbooking and it makes me so happy
    Agnieszka