Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 30MM Challenge for March 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by ang66 View Post
    I had a fun time joining in the challenge but my dinner is warming in the oven as I wanted to do this first. Thank you so much for the freebies and the challenge Kathleen!! Good evening to all of you!!
    You're welcome! And thanks to Katie for indulging my freebie ideas. Have a nice dinner and evening!
    started paper scrapping: Oct '01
    started digi scrapping: Feb '09

my blog, resume, etc: Muse Flash
    my GALLERY HERE AT DESIGNER DIGITALS

I will be back to comment on everyones pages later!!

Wow Ang!! So fast! I'm impressed!
    Chrissy x

My software: PSE 12 for Mac, run on my Macbook Pro!, yay!
    My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

Great sample pages. I just got here. I have company coming. But may play later. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadonda View Post
    Great sample pages. I just got here. I have company coming. But may play later. Too bad.
    That's ok. Just play later. Thanks for popping in!

My freebie download is empty file, tried 3 times. Am i doing something wrong?

My freebie download is empty file, tried 3 times. Am i doing something wrong?
    Hmmmm, I wish I knew. Seems that the others were able to download it ok. Could you try a different browser? Or close your browser and open it again and try downloading again?

5th time was the charm. Oh.my.gosh. So stinkin cute. But i am clueless of how to do it this time. You gave great instructions, it's not you, it is me. I can't wait to see the pages others do. I will read the instructions again. Thanks for the challenge.

I get it. But no way i can get it done in 5 minutes ( : Last time i thought i had an hour! Duh. Going to look at the pages and then finish cleaning house. Go girls!!!

5th time was the charm. Oh.my.gosh. So stinkin cute.
    Glad you like it!

But i am clueless of how to do it this time. You gave great instructions, it's not you, it is me.
    Let us know how we can help!

Love seeing the pages appear, you picked such cute items, Kathleen, but then I'm a sucker for pink lol!
    Chrissy x

My camera: Canon EOS 600D or still my trusty IXUS 950IS ( though it clunks a lot opening its shutter), or more likely my iPhone 4S

My blog

Quote Originally Posted by kikimama View Post
    Love seeing the pages appear, you picked such cute items, Kathleen, but then I'm a sucker for pink lol!
    Yay, so glad to hear you liked the goodies too!

Ok everyone, I'm about to post my page... the time is almost up! And just so you know... I have two versions of my page. The 30-minute version and the one I spent more time on till I felt it was all the way done. You'll get to see both! Sometimes I do the 30-minute challenge WITH you guys, but not today!

The pages are sooo cute. I don't know how to do a page from ground up w/o a template yet ( : At least not in 30 minutes. That is all. Thanks for offering to help. I may give a stab at it in a little bit.

hey there! i was so late that i had no time to say hello. 15 minute page :-D
    was lots of fun again! and i loooooove pink :-) thanks for hosting, kathleen! and thanks for the freebies, katie!
    alina
    ~~~~~~~~~
    laptop hp pavilion g with 2nd monitor, pse 10, lightroom 3, acdsee 14
    camera: samsung galaxy I and canon 600d (rebel T3i), lenses: canon EF 50 mm 1:1.8 II, canon EFS 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS II

mines loaded in the gallery, no where close to being finished. I need a few hours to layer a page like your wonderful examples and then, chances are it won't come close to looking good.
    Nikon D700
    Lens Nikon 24-70 2.8, 50mm 1.4, 60mm 2.8 macro, Flash SB600
    Dell PC, PSE5 and Wacom Bamboo fun

The pages are sooo cute. I don't know how to do a page from ground up w/o a template yet ( : At least not in 30 minutes. That is all. Thanks for offering to help. I may give a stab at it in a little bit.
    Good for you! You can do it. Hopefully it's a good learning experience to take you to a new skill level!

Quote Originally Posted by AlinaLove View Post
    hey there! i was so late that i had no time to say hello. 15 minute page :-D
    was lots of fun again! and i loooooove pink :-) thanks for hosting, kathleen! and thanks for the freebies, katie!
    Yay, glad you could play! And great job on your 15 minute page!

Quote Originally Posted by connieg View Post
    mines loaded in the gallery, no where close to being finished. I need a few hours to layer a page like your wonderful examples and then, chances are it won't come close to looking good.
    I felt mine wasn't done after 30 minutes either, so I finished my page, but will be showing both my 30 minute version AND the completed version.

Ok, I have to go post it now!

Me too, late to the party but loaded in time! Definitely will need to go back to work on that later, but thanks Kathleen for the starter (loved the concept of the framed photo on the framed pp!), and as always, thanks to Katie for the cute downloads!

so many so cute pages :-) well done, ladies!
    alina
    ~~~~~~~~~
    laptop hp pavilion g with 2nd monitor, pse 10, lightroom 3, acdsee 14
    camera: samsung galaxy I and canon 600d (rebel T3i), lenses: canon EF 50 mm 1:1.8 II, canon EFS 18-55 mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS II

You'll get there, Rhadonda, these challenges are fun, but they are pretty daunting too! They certainly get your heart racing! And of course, you're free to tinker with your page at your leisure after the challenge has gone. I know I'll probably add more to mine tomorrow.
    Chrissy x

My blog

Thanks Kathleen for the challenge and Katie thanks for the freebies. Fun time and lots of wonderful pages in the gallery.
    Gail

Sorry I missed chatting, but just want to say how much I love all the pages. Great challenge, Kathleen!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

24. My dd came in and I had to get her dinner. I'll try to make a page a little later. Thanks for the goodies.
    ~Karen~

My gear: imac, CS5, Nikon D90, 35mm 1.8, 85mm 1.8.

Ok, my pages have been uploaded. Thanks to ALL who played. And hopefully you have at least a start to a page you like even if you didn't finish it all the way. I didn't finish mine either in 30 minutes.

So, now for the winner of the $5 prize to spend in the store...

26. Great pages all!
    Susan

Thanks for the chat Kathleen, it was a hoot I loved the freebies too!
    Nikon D700
    Lens Nikon 24-70 2.8, 50mm 1.4, 60mm 2.8 macro, Flash SB600
    Dell PC, PSE5 and Wacom Bamboo fun

So happy to hear from those who liked the freebie!

Our winner of the $5 prize today is...

Connie!

Again, thanks to all of you who played! And the freebie will be available at least through the end of tomorrow so you can still play and post your page in the 30MM gallery later.

Congratulations Connie! Loved your page, enjoy shopping!!
    Chrissy x

My blog

30. Congrats, Connie!
    Susan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast