Spring is in the air here in Arizona and I think it is the perfect time for the next PHOTO SWAP! Many of us have participated in the past few photo swaps, and it is a great way to get to know other members of our wonderful Community. Please read about the process and then sign up here!
* You can sign up by replying to this thread through Sunday, March 10. We want to give everyone a chance to hear about this opportunity (help me spread the word!).
* Once sign-ups are complete, I will randomly pair everyone with a photo swap buddy. The buddies will be announced in a new thread on Monday, March 11.
* You will have 2 weeks to complete a 12x12 page for your photo swap buddy. We have a deadline so no one is left hanging. All pages should be swapped and posted in the Photo Swap Gallery by March 25.
*Any page that is created by a CT member can be posted anywhere on the site, so please be sure you are comfortable with your pages being posted in other areas besides the Gallery. Also, if you DO NOT wish for your page to be posted outside of Designer Digitals (Pinterest, Facebook, etc.) Please make your photo swap partner aware of that.
* How it works:
1. Check the partner thread and find your swap buddy. Send them a DD PM so that the two of you can exchange email addresses.
2. By email, you and your swap buddy will exchange photos to scrap for each other! Try to send clear, high quality photos to your buddy, as this always helps the mojo.
3. You can also send journaling, title suggestions, etc. How much or how little additional information you supply is up to you.
4. Use 100% DD supplies to create a page from your buddy's photo(s).
6. Once the page is complete - send the high resolution/print ready flattened version back to your partner by email--no PSD files please.
7. Post the page you made for your buddy in the Photo Swap Gallery
8. We've had GREAT participation in prior photo swaps! We'd love to keep it going and have even more sign up this time! BUT...please don't sign up if you won't be able to complete a page for your partner by March 25.
9. If you don't get an initial response from your buddy by PM - let me know. Feel free to contact me with any other questions/problems.
If you have participated in the photo swap before, I hope you will join in once again. If you have never participated, I highly recommend this fun, get to know another member, challenge!