Thread: Photo a day - Feb??

Photo a day - Feb??

Does anyone have a good list for a photo a day in February?
    I see a lot of Instagramers doing this.
    I'd like to try and see if I can keep up. Thanks in advance!
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

Do you mean prompts Amy? Katrina (CY 365) sends them out through email. But I seem to remember you saying you were on her list.
    Jeannie
    My gear:
    Canon 7D , Canon Rebel XSi. Lens: Tamron 28-75 2.8 / Canon 50mm 1.8 /Macro 90mm 2.8 / Canon 55-250mm 4.5 / PSE 8/ Lightroom 3

Thanks Jeannie.
    Yes, I was looking for a good prompts list.
    I have seen several floating around and was wondering what some of you used.
    It is Feb 1st - already. Can you believe it?
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

I believe I found one I can keep up with. I was wanting something pretty straight forward. I found a good list at the optimistic mommy blog. I don't want to have to "think" too hard on my first try. If I ever need inspiration, Jeannie's photos are the first place I'll go.
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

fatmumslim has a good fun iPhone one I like to do one for fun my iphone and then my 365 can be whatever I like.
    read all about it!... -->http://britgirl.typepad.co.uk/
    My DD gallery!
    I use; CS6 and LR5 on my beloved iMac!
    I'm a Canon girl I have a 5D MRK II.

Thanks Mel! Well it is 7:00 pm and I haven't started yet. Perhaps I will find something before bed time!
    Amy Mallory

MY BLOG

That sounds like fun! Thanks for the inspiration girls!
    Amy

my gallery

My stuff: Nikon D700; Nikkor f2.8 24-70mm, f2.8 105mm, and f1.4 50 mm lenses; Tamron f2.8 70-200; Photoshop CC, Lightroom, iMac, MacBook

DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by mymalloryboys View Post
    I believe I found one I can keep up with. I was wanting something pretty straight forward. I found a good list at the optimistic mommy blog. I don't want to have to "think" too hard on my first try. If I ever need inspiration, Jeannie's photos are the first place I'll go.
    Thanks Amy! Glad you found something that will work for you! I'll have to check it out!
    Jeannie
    My gear:
    Canon 7D , Canon Rebel XSi. Lens: Tamron 28-75 2.8 / Canon 50mm 1.8 /Macro 90mm 2.8 / Canon 55-250mm 4.5 / PSE 8/ Lightroom 3

I too look at the lists from Fat Mim Slim and Katrina!! In the last I've done a mixture of the two. Granted I've never completed a month either! Love how many of the people I follow on Instagram are trying this this month!! Hoping with friends I will actually complete!! (And I too am a fan of Jean's photos, I was just showing my DH her amazing photo of the day today)
     photo BLINKIE_zpsf19a4128.gifDDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif
    My Camera - Canon 5D Mark II
    My Lenses - 24-70mm f/2.8, 50 mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8
    My Software - Photoshop CC, Lightroom 5, ACDSee 17

Kim thank you for your sweet words. I get lots of composition ideas from Flickr. If I have a prompt I'm stuck on I will google it or search that word in Flickr. I am always inspired to try something different after doung that.
    Jeannie
    My gear: